Hey, little guy. The place is so great. By the way, that is, that is one gorgeous bed.
小个子, 这地方好赞啊!还有,你的床真高级。
Yeah. It's okay.
还凑合。
Maybe we could share.You know, one night you get the bed. the next night I do. That kind of thing.
也许我们可以分享。今天你睡, 明天换我睡, 你觉得如何?
You know, this is bed is mine.
这床是我的。
You, you get an old blanket. That suits you. You're an old blanket kind of a dog.Oh, wow. you are stubborn. Hey, I get it. I'm stubborn too. But we gotta learn to get along.
你不是有旧毯子吗?和你很搭。你这样的狗就该配旧毯子。你还挺倔的。我懂,因为我也挺倔的。但是我们得学会好好相处。
Wait, what are you .. I bet we can both fit in this bed if we really trying on squeeze in there... No, wait. Perfect.
等等,你要干吗?我赌咱俩能挤得下,用力挤挤就行... 不,等等,完美。
This is comfy , right? No. It is not.
舒服吧,一点也不舒服。
I'm comfy.
我觉得很舒服
Duke is just ruining our lives.. He's ruining.. It's an emergency that You get rid of that dog, he stole my...
杜克会毁了我们的生活,他会毁了...十万火急,快把那只狗弄走,他偷了我的...
And he's scary. And he's frightening. And he's the death of all good things.
他好吓人, 凶神恶煞,他是带来一片黑暗的瘟神。
Oh, you little cutie pie.
你这个小可爱。
We'll play tomorrow buddy, okay? Okay, sleep well.
明天再和你玩好不好,快睡吧。
Are you trying to get rid of me?
你想把我赶走吗?
Before I answer that, I'd like to know how much you heard.
在我回答之前,我想知道你听到了多少。
So, that's how it's gonna be, huh?
看来要撕破脸了,是吗?
Oh man, you're making me angry.
你惹我生气了。
And when I get angry .. I do this.
我生气了之后,就会这样。
And I don't wanna do that. I need this place.
我不想这样,我想待在这里。
And if it's gonna come down to you or me... It's gonna be me.
如果你我只能留下一个,那将会是我。