Hey guys .. Oh, hey, Norman.
你们好!你好,诺曼!
You're still looking for your apartment?
还没找到你家吗?
Yeah. Going on three weeks now.
是啊,找了三个礼拜了。
Is this the second or the third floor?
这是两楼还是三楼?
I do not know any numbers, but you don't live here.
我不会数数,反正你家不在这儿。
Oh, pellets. Well, see you guys later.
真衰!待会儿见。
You know what, you can do it.
别担心,你会找到的。
He can't do it.
他找不到的。
Buddy, there you are... Did you find it?
哥们,你来啦,找到了吗?
You know I did.
这还用问?
Voila.
瞧!
Ball! Ball, ball, ball.
球球!球球!球球!
Katie's going to be so excited. This is exactly like the one she lost.
凯蒂一定会很高兴, 跟她掉了的那个一模一样。
I mean look at it. It's round. It fits in my mouth.
看吧,圆圆的,大小合嘴。
Ball!
球球!
There is no other ball in the city like this one ball. Guaranteed, this is the ball.
整个纽约再找不出第二个,百分之百就是这个球。
Katie.
凯蒂!
I'm home, Max.
我回来啦,麦克斯!
Hey, Maximilian, how was your day, buddy?
麦克斯小子,今天过得怎么样?
That's a good boy.
真乖!
Oh yes, I'm so psyched to see you too, buddy.
见到你我也很高兴!
Okay, boy, calm down. It's okay. Let's all be calm. Now I have some big news.
乖孩子,我们先平复一下心情,要告诉你一个重大消息。