I know this will take some getting used to.But .. but I think it's gonna be a great thing in the long...Max, this is Duke. He's going to be your brother. No, no, Max. Okay.
一时半会可能会接受不了,但长久来说应该是件很赞的事。麦克斯,这是杜克。以后他就是你的弟弟啦。别这样,麦克斯。
It's going to be allright, Duke.It's okay.
没事的,杜克。别害怕。
Aw see, he likes you.
瞧,他喜欢你。
Yeah .. that's it, Duke. Take a look around.
杜克,看看你的新家吧。
I know, buddy. This is a lot to take in, but he didn't have a home.So you and I are gonna have to take care of him. Okay?
乖孩子,我知道你一时难以接受,可是他没有家,我们俩得照顾他,好吗?
Oh My Gosh .. Duke find our lost ball.
天呐,杜克找到我们丢的球了。
What a great team we're gonna be.
我们一定会成为最佳团队。
Love you, Maxxie.
爱你哦,小麦麦!
Love you, Duke.
爱你哦,杜克!
Sleep tight, boys.
晚安,孩子们!