Please don't go. This time really don't go.
求你别走,真的求你别走。
I'm running late. I gotta go. Wait! Wait.. Stay, stay for the trick. Spinning, I'll do a spin You guys be good. I'll see you later. Wait, no, no .. Okay, Max.
要迟到了,等等,等等。看我表演,转圈,看我转圈。你们乖乖的,晚上见。等等,别走!拜拜,麦克斯。
Listen, Duke. I'm not sure if you are aware but one of those two bowls technically, it's reserved for. I know, maybe they don't read the names, but... that's my bowl.
杜克,不知道你发现没有,那两个碗其中之一。理论上来说,是留给...可能你没看清名字,但是,那是我的碗。
I know that.
我知道。
Hey, Hey. I was just thinking... I don't know, maybe we could institute some ground rules.
我有个提议... 也许我们能定点规矩。
I just thought that.. Or, or not. I don't need a ball.
我只是觉得,不玩也行,球我不要了。
Here again? Rodent?!
又是这里,老鼠?
Oh, Duke, Duke, Katie is not... Katie's gonna be so upset when she see that! Katie's gonna flip out when she sees how you trashed her whole place.
杜克,杜克,凯蒂她... 凯蒂看到这个会不开心的,凯蒂会发飙,要是她看到你把家里弄的一团糟。
Oh, it's just, it's just one vase.
一个花瓶而已。
Is it, Duke? is it?
是吗?杜克,你确定吗?
Oh, that's a shame.
真可惜啊!
What are you doing? Wow, what am I doing?
你搞什么?我能搞什么?
Nothing, I'm..I'm a cute little doggie, I.. Katie know I wouldn't do anything like this.
没什么,我只是个可爱的小狗狗,凯蒂知道我搞不出这么大混乱。
No, no.
不,不。