I don't want to miss out on one.
我不想失去
But then, there's no joy or laughter in my home, you know?
但此后家庭就没有了欢笑
I don't want him growing up in that. No laughter? That's terrible.
我不希望他在那样的环境成长 没有欢笑? 那真糟糕
and even when they fight they end up laughing.
即使吵架了, 最后还是会欢笑和好
My parents have been together 35 years
我父母在一起35年了
I don't want to be one of those people who are getting divorced at 52
我可不想做52岁离婚的人
and falling down into tears, admitting they never really loved their spouse
然后泪流满面的说从来没有爱过自己的妻子
and they feel their life has been sucked up into a vacuum cleaner.
感觉自己的生活就同被抽干了一样
You know, I want a great life. I want her to have a great life
你知道的,我要美好的生活, 我也希望她有美好的生活
she deserves that.
这是她应得的
But we're just living in the pretense of a marriage, responsibility
但我们的婚姻现状就是
you know, all these ideas of how people are supposed to live.
就是不如理想
But then l I have these dreams.
但我有了这些梦想.
What dreams?
什么梦想?
I have these dreams, you know, that
梦想就是
I'm standing on a platform
我站在站台上
and you keep going by on a train
你在火车上从旁经过
and you go by, and you go by, and you go by, you go by.
然后你经过、经过、经过、 不停的经过