And I feel the same. I'm sorry. I don't know what happened, I just.
我感觉一样,对不起 我不知道刚才都说了些什么.
I had to let it all out. Don't worry about it.
我需要宣泄 不要在意
I'm so miserable in my love life, in my relationship.
我的感情生活很痛苦
I always act as Like, you know, I'm detached.
我总是感觉被拆散了一样
But I'm dying inside. I'm dying because I'm so numb.
我的心死了 因为我麻木了
I don't feel pain or excitement, I'm not even bitter, I'm just.
我不能感觉到疼痛和激情.
You think you're the one dying inside?
你认为自己已经心死了?
My life is 24/7 bad.
我的生活没有一分钟是让人欣慰的
I'm sorry. No, no.
对不起 不
I mean, the only happiness I get is when I'm out with my son.
我唯一开心的是同儿子在一起
I've been to marriage counseling
我到过婚姻咨询所
I've done things I never thought I would have to do.
我做了一些从没想过要做的事情
I've lit candles, bought selfhelp books, lingerie.
我点蜡烛, 买自慰的书,女式内衣
Did the candles help? Hell, no.
蜡烛好用么? 该死,不
I don't love her the way she needs to be loved
我不是以她喜欢的方式爱着她
and I don't even see a future for us, but then I look at my little boy
我也看不到我同她的未来, 但当我看着孩子
sitting across from me, and I think I'd suffer any torture
坐在我对面,我就决定要承受一切
to be with him for all the minutes of his life.
一直在陪伴在他身边