All right, right.
好的
He looked like he needed help, but his first reaction was to photograph him.
有个人看起来很需要帮助, 可是他的第一反映是先拍照
He went really close to his face, fixing his collar
他靠的很近,抓住领口
totally detached from the person.
差点失散
But don't you have to be like that to be good at that job?
但难道为了做好工作就不得不那么做么?
Yeah, I mean, I'm not.
我是说.
I'm not judging him. What he does is essential and incredible.
我不是评判他 他做的都是让人吃惊、不可思议的
All I'm saying is that I could never do it.
我这么说是因为我永远不会那么做
Let's get on that boat. Come on.
我们上那船吧
No! -Come on, it'll be fun.
不! -来吧,很有意思的
You don't have time! -They're about to take off.
你没有时间了! -他们就要走了
I've got 1 5 more minutes. Do you have a cell phone?
我还有15分钟呢 你有手机么?
Yeah. -All right, I've got that driver's number.
好的,我有司机的号码
I can call him to pick us up at the next stop.
我可以让他在下个码头接我
I've never been on those boats. It's for tourists, it's embarrassing.
这些是旅游观光船, 说来尴尬,我也没坐过
Okay. All right.
好的,没事
No, I'll get it, I'll get it.
不,我来付
All right. All right, all right.
好的,好的,好
Thank you.
谢谢
So are you in love with that guy? -What guy?
就是说你爱那个人了? -什么人?
The war photographer. -Yes, of course.
战地摄影记者 -当然
So do you have that cell phone?
那么你有手机么?
Oh, yeah.
当然
Okay, let's see. -Okay.
让我们看看. -好的
Tell him to pick you up at Quai Henri Quatre.
告诉他在Quai Henri Quatre(法语)接你
Oh, shit. Quai?
该死. Quai?