And I can't realistically expect you've become anything but a total ho.
我实际上不可能在期望你什么
Yeah, thank you. -No, I'm s
谢谢 不,我
That's true. What can you do? -What can you do?
那是真的,你可以做什么呢? -你能干什么呢?
So, what kind of songs do you write? I didn't know you did that.
那么你都写了哪些歌? 我可不知道你做这个的
I don't know, just songs. -Like?
我不知道,就是歌呗 -比如像?
What kind? -Yeah, sure.
哪些? -对,当然
Like, some are about, you know, people.
比如,恩,人
Relationships. One's about my cat.
人际关系,一首是有关我的猫的
Sing one. -No, I can't. I don't have a guitar.
唱一首听听 -不,我不行。没有吉他不行
Come on. A cappella. -No, no, no.
来吧,起个头就可以了 -不,不
I'm not singing a song without a guitar. You're nuts.
没有吉他我什么都唱不了,你疯了
Why not?
为什么不能?
No, okay. Not now. No. -One.
不,好了,不是现在
If not now, when? You want to meet here in six months with a guitar?
如果不是现在? 六个月后带上吉他重逢?
I'll fly all the way over here.
我会无论如何赶到的
You may or may not make the Metro. -Okay, that's funny.
不管你来不来 -真有意思
We've got to get back. -We'll be all right.
我们要回去了 -我们来得及
You're gonna miss your flight. -All right.
你会误点的 -好的
We can walk down La Seine. It's nice.
我们可以从塞纳河下去 很浪漫
Okay.
好的
So you're flying back to New York? -Yeah, yeah.
就是说你要飞回纽约? -是