they break up and they forget.
分手后也就遗忘了
They move on like they would have changed brand of cereals.
他们会一如既往继续生活
I feel I was never able to forget anyone I've been with
我总是不能忘记和我相处过的人
because each person had their own specific qualities.
因为每个人都有他的个性
You can never replace anyone. What is lost is lost.
你不能找人替代任何人 失去的就是失去了
Each relationship, when it ends, really damages me. I never fully recover.
每次恋爱结束时总会伤害到我. 我从来没有痊愈过
That's why I'm very careful with getting involved
这就是我为什么小心谨慎的交往
Even getting laid, I actually don't do that
即使是做爱 我也放不下
because it hurts too much.
因为受的伤害太多
because I will miss of the person the most mundane things.
会想起那个人最平常的动作细节
Like I'm obsessed with little things.
好象我很容易因为小事情困绕
Maybe I'm crazy, but when I was a little girl
或许我是疯了, 但我小时
my mom told me that I was always late to school.
我妈妈告诉我总是上课迟到
One day she followed me to see why.
一天她跟着我看个究竟
I was looking at chestnuts falling from the trees, rolling on the sidewalk
我在观察栗子落树, 滚落路边
or ants crossing the road, the way a leaf casts a shadow on a tree trunk.
或者是蚂蚁过路,树叶留下的影子
Little things.
都是琐事
I think it's the same with people.
我想对人也是如此