So I read in that article that you're married with a kid. That's great.
我读过另一篇文章知道你结婚了,还有个孩子
Yeah, he's-- He's 4.
对,孩子4岁.
What's his name? -Henry. Little Hank.
他叫什么名字? -亨利,小汉克
He's so much fun. -Oh, wow, I'm sure.
他很有意思 -我肯定
Your wife, what does she do? -She teaches elementary school.
你太太,职业是? -她是小学老师
Do you have kids? -Yes, two-- Shit!
你们有孩子么? -是的,两个。噢,该死!
What? -I left them in the car! -什么?
我把他们丢在车里了!
With the windows up, six months ago! Think they're okay?
六个月前,窗门还关着! 想想他们还好吧?
No, I'm kidding. No, but I want to have kids someday.
不,我只是开玩笑 不,可我将来有一天真是要有孩子的
I'm just not ready yet. -No?
我只是还没有准备好 -没有?
I'm in a good relationship, though. -Oh yeah? That's good.
虽然我现在现在和他关系不错 -是么?这是好事
What's he do? -He's a photojournalist.
他是干吗的? -他是摄影记者
He does war coverage.
他做有关战争报道
He's away a lot, which is good because I'm so busy.
他总是出差,不过也是好事 因为我也很忙
But isn't that dangerous? Aren't a lot of those guys getting killed these days?
但那样不是很危险么? 这些年头很多人都死于战乱的?
He promises me he doesn't take risks, but I often worry.
他答应过我不冒险, 但我有时也总是担心
He goes in this trance when he photographs something.
当他一摄影就会傻楞
What do you mean? -Well, once we were in New Delhi...
怎么说? -记得有次在新德里...
and we passed a bum on the
我们经过贫民区--
A bomb? -A bum. A homeless.
炸弹(bum谐音bomb)? -贫民区