They don't care if their name ever appear in the press.
他们不关心自己的名字 是不是出现在报纸上
They actually enjoy the process of helping others.
他们真正享受的是帮助别人的过程
They're in the moment. -Yeah, but that's so hard
他们目前- -是的,但是那样很艰辛
you know, to be in the moment. I mean, I feel like I'm
你知道,就在目前 我的意思是,我感到自己
designed to be slightly dissatisfied with everything, you know?
愿意对任何事多少都 有点儿牢骚,你知道吗
It's like always trying to better my situation.
那好像是总在试着改变自己的境况
I satisfy one desire, and it just agitates another.
我满足了一个欲望 却又激起了另一个
And then I think, to hell with it, right? Desire's the fuel of life.
然后我想,死去吧,好吗 欲望是生命的燃料
You know? Do you think it's true
你知道吗?你说是不是这样呢
that if we never wanted anything, we'd never be unhappy?
如果我们从不想要什么东西 我们就永远不会郁闷呢
I don't know. Not wanting anything, isn't that a symptom of depression?
我不知道。什么都不想要 是不是绝望的一种症状呢
Yeah, that is, right? I mean, it's healthy to desire, right?
是呀,是的,不是吗 我是说有欲望是健康的,是吗
Yeah. I don't know. It's what all those Buddhist guys say, right?
是的,我不知道 佛教徒都这么说,是吗
Liberate yourself from desire, and you'll find
远离欲海你将发现