But the leadsinger guy, he was just so obsessed with us getting a record deal.
但是那个领唱,特别 着迷于灌一张唱片
It's all we talked about, thought about, getting bigger shows.
我们整天谈的,想的 都是怎么去好好演一场
Everything was just focused on the future all the time. And now...
一切都集中于未来 但是现在...
...the band doesn't even exist anymore. ...
乐队再也不存在了
And looking back at the shows we did play...
现在回想那些演出...
...even rehearsing, it was just so much fun. ...
甚至排练,都很有趣
I just Now I'd enjoy every minute of it. Could I have a drag of that?
我只是现在我要好好享受每一秒 我能来一口吗
Well, your book has been published. That's a pretty big deal.
呃,你的书已经出版了 那真了不起
You've been all around Europe. Are you enjoying every minute of it?
你把欧洲都转遍了 你享受了在这儿的每一秒了吗
Not really. Not really?
实际上没有 实际上没有吗
No.
是的
Do you have another one of those? Yes, of course.
给我来一只好吗 好的,当然可以
Here.
给你
In my field, I see these people that Oh, sorry.
有许多人怀揣着远大的 哦,抱歉
Come into it with big, idealist visions...
唯心主义理想进入我们这一行...