Shall we call a doctor? She's trying something.
要叫医生吗?不必,让他休息一下
Oh, Mr. Mayol, help us.
帮帮忙
He refuses to receive his medal, and everybody's waiting for him.
他拒绝接受奖牌,人人都在等
I'll do my best. That's very kind of you.
我尽力吧谢谢你
It's Jacques. Jacques!
我是杰克杰克!
My friend, come on in.
我的朋友,进来
Mr. Molinari, allow me to impress upon you...
莫利那里先生,我要催催你
the importance of your attending the award ceremony for the press.
你到典礼上见记者是很重要的
I think my brother told you I was indisposed.
我弟弟告诉过你我病了
That should do it, no? I am allowed to be indisposed.
够了吗?我总可以生病吧
Right? So you just go tell the press that the big Enzo Molinari...
你去告诉记者,恩佐病了
oveewhelmed by his inspiring descent of 324 feet...
潜到324英尺使他不堪负荷
will not be able to receive his trinket because he is...
他不能接受奖牌了
Hmm? He is...
什么?因为他…