you already have everything you need. But I feel alive
自己已经富足 但是当我想要那些基本需求以外的东西的时候
when I want something more than basic survival needs.
我感觉到生机勃勃
Wanting, whether it's intimacy with another person
欲望,无论是和另 一个人卿卿我我
or a pair of shoes, is beautiful.
抑或只是一双鞋子 都是如此美丽
I like that we have those everrenewing desires, you know?
知道吗?真高兴我们有 这么多层出不穷的欲望
Maybe it's this sense of entitlement.
也许这就是享受权利的感觉
You know, like whenever you feel like you deserve that new pair of shoes?
你知道,和你觉得自己 值那双鞋子的感觉想象
It's okay to want things, as long as you aren't pissed off if you don't get them.
只要不得则悲,想要便也无可厚非
Life's hard. It's supposed to be.
生之多艰,本应如此
If we didn't suffer, we wouldn't learn a thing, you know?
吃一堑,长一智,知道吗
So, what, are you Buddhist, or something?
那么,你是佛教徒什么的了
No. No? Why not?
不 不吗?为什么
I don't know. The same reason I don't really consider myself anything, really.
不知道。同样原因我不去 考虑自己有什么了不起
I decided a long time ago that I was gonna be open to everything
很早以前我就决定要包容一切了
but not buy into any one and only belief system.
但是决不皈依任何宗教