I had this funny Well, horrible dream the other day.
那天我做了个有趣的 呃,可怕的梦
I was having this awful nightmare that I was 32.
当时我做了个恶梦我已经32了
And then I woke up, and I was 23. So relieved.
然后醒过来,我才23,就放心了
And then I woke up for real, and I was 32.
当我真正的醒来的时候,我32了
Shit, man. It happens. Scary.
伙计,是真的 真可怕
Time goes faster and faster. Apparently, it's because
时间过得越来越快 很明显,是因为
we don't renew synapses after our 20s, so it's downhill from then on.
我们20岁以后就不再更新神经原了 所以我们就开始走下坡路了
I like getting older, you know? Life feels.
我喜欢变老,你知道吗 生命的感觉
I don't know, it feels more immediate. Like I can appreciate things more.
我不知道,好像比感觉更直接 好像我还能象以前那样享受事物
No, me too, actually. I really love it.
不,实际上,我也一样 我喜欢这种感觉
I was once
我曾经是
a drummer in a band.
一个乐队的鼓手
You were? Yeah. We were pretty good, actually.
是吗 是的。实际上,我们真的很不错