I don't know why, but it occurred to me there
现在也不知道为什么 但是它就在那儿发生了
I realized that I had spent the last two weeks away from most of my habits.
我当时意识到过去 两周我的习惯都改变了
TV was in a language I didn't understand
我不懂电视上的语言
there was nothing to buy, no advertisements anywhere
没什么可买的东西 哪儿都没有广告
so all I'd been doing was
所以我一直做的就是
walk around, think, and write. My brain felt like it was at rest
四处逛逛,思考一下,写点儿什么 好像我的大脑在休假
free from the consuming frenzy. It was almost like a natural high.
远离强烈的暴躁 好像做爱时自然的高潮一样
I felt so peaceful inside. No strange urge to be somewhere else
我内心是如此平静 没有去别的地方的冲动
to shop.
去购物.
It could have seemed like boredom at first
也许起初会很无聊
but it became very, very soulful.
但是热情会越来越高涨
It was interesting, you know?
那很有趣,你知道吗
Can you believe it was nine years ago we were walking around Vienna?
你能想象9年前我们在维也纳漫步吗
Nine years? No, that's impossible. No, it was. It feels like two months.
9年吗?不,那不可能 是的,就是那样。感觉就象两个月
But it was summer '94.
但那是在94年夏
Do I look any different?
我看起来有没有什么改变