I do?
我有吗
I'd have to see you naked.
脱光了我才看的出来
What? I know, I'm sorry.
什么 我知道,我很抱歉
Your hair was different back then. It was like
那个时候你的头发是在后面 就像是
It's the same Oh, down. Yeah, take it down.
就是这样哦,放下来 是的,放下来
Down. Okay, it was down. Okay.
下来。好的,放下来了。好的
Well? Voila.
满意吗?瞧
So?
怎么样呢
Okay, come on. Tell me.
好了,来嘛,告诉我
Skinnier, I think. A little thinner.
更瘦了,我想,有点儿苗条
Did you think I was fat before?
你认为我以前有点儿胖吗
No.... Yeah, you thought I was a fatty.
不.... 是的,你认为我以前有点儿胖
No, you thought I was a fatty. You wrote a book about a fat French girl.
是的,你认为我以前有点儿胖 你写了本关于一个法国胖女孩儿的书
No, listen. Oh, no.
不,听着 噢,不
Seriously, all right? You look beautiful.
认真的,好吗?你真漂亮
Do I look any different?
我有什么改变吗
No. Not at all. Actually, you have this line.
没。一点儿都没变 实际上,你有了皱纹
I know. It's like a scar.
我知道 象一条疤痕
A scar? Like a gunshot wound? No, no, no. I like it. I'm sorry.
疤痕吗?象枪伤吗 不,不,不象。我喜欢这样,抱歉