Hey, baby. - Hey.
嗨,宝贝 - 嘿
What’s going on, coach?
怎么了,教练?
The girls here want to try out for the team.
这几位姑娘想考验我们队
You’re not serious. - All right, all right!
你说笑吧 - 好了,好了! -
You’re all excellent players.
你们都是出色的球员
But girls aren’t as fast as boys. - Right.
但女生没男生快 - 是啊
What? - Or as strong. Or as athletic.
什么?也不够强壮,或者敏捷
This is not me talking. It’s a scientific fact.
这不是我在胡说,有科学依据的
Girls can’t beat boys. It’s as simple as that.
女生踢不过男生,这是事实
OK. Justin, you’re the team captain. What do you think about it?
那好,贾斯丁,你是队长 你怎么想?
I think the coach said it all.
教练说了算
Yesterday you told me that I was better than half the guys on your team.
昨天你说我比你们一半的人要好
What?
什么?
I never said that.
我从没说过
What are you talking about? Why are you lying?!
你胡说什么呢? 你为什么要撒谎?
Viola! End of discussion.
维奥拉!讨论结束
Yeah, tell her, man.
对,告诉她,伙计
Fine. End of relationship.
那好,我们也结束了
Come on, let’s go. - Baby, don’t be like that. I...
好了,我们走 - 宝贝,别这样。我……
I just don’t want to see you get hurt.
我只是不想见你受伤害
You are so full of... Back to practice.
你真会扯…回去训练