Sebastian! - Were you talking with your brother?
瑟巴斯蒂安! - 你刚在和你哥哥说话?
No. Yes.
不。是的
On the phone. He’s at Dad’s. Bye, Dad.
电话里。他在老爸那儿。再见,老爸
Picture this:
想象一下:
We’re at the country club,
我们在乡间俱乐部
they call your name, and you emerge in this.
他们报道你的名字, 你穿这身出场
No. Sorry, Mom. I have a strict no-ruffles policy.
不要,对不起,老妈。 我坚决不穿褶皱衣服
Sometimes I just think you just might as well be your brother.
有时候你和你哥真是一副德性
You know what?
知道吗?
If you can’t join them, beat them.
不让加入,那就打败他们
You want me to turn you into your brother?
你要我把你变成你哥哥?
That’s right. I’m going to Illyria as Sebastian.
没错。 我假扮塞巴斯蒂安去伊利里亚
I’ll make the boys soccer team, and in 12 days beat the Cornwall boys team.
我会组建自己的足球队 并在12天内打败康沃尔男队
You’ve taken too many soccer balls to the head.
行了,你顶球顶怀脑袋了
You know I can do it, Paul.
你知道我能行的,鲍尔
Except for the voice, mannerisms, the breasts, the mentality and...
但声音,习惯,胸部,思想等…
It doesn’t matter. Nobody at Illyria has even met Sebastian.
无所谓,反正伊利里亚里 没人认识塞巴斯蒂安
They won’t know the difference. - They’ll know he’s a girl.
他们察觉不到的 - 他们知道你是个女的 -
Oh, come on, Paul. - Yeah, come on, Paul.
哦,拜托,鲍尔 - 是啊,帮帮她,鲍尔
Yeah, come on, Paul.
是啊,帮帮她,鲍尔
OK. OK. I’ll see what I can do.
好好。我看看再说
Yes!
太好了!