嘿,塞巴斯蒂安 嘿
Monique was looking for you
摩妮琪刚找你.
Why do you even date her, anyway?
你为什么会找上她做女友
She’s hot. It’s a guy thing.
她够辣!你不懂男人
But she’s so awful.
但她真讨人厌
Hey, you know, you could use the front door.
喂,你知道你可以用前门
And Mom can’t see me
不能让老妈看到我
She thinks I’m staying at Dad’s. Dad thinks I’m at Mom’s.
她以为我住老爸那里 老爸以为我住这里
In two days they both think I’m going away to school.
再过几天,他们都以为我去学校了
That is the beauty of divorce. - Where are you going?
这就是离婚的好处 - 你要去哪儿?
London for a couple of weeks.
去伦敦几个礼拜
As in London, England?
你指英格兰的伦敦?
Yeah, my band got a slot in a music festival there.
是啊,我们乐队在音乐节里争取到一个位子
OK, what are you gonna do about school?
那学校怎么办?
Yeah, I was kind of hoping you could help me with that.
没错,我也在想让你帮帮我
Could you just, like, pretend to be Mom, call Illyria, tell them I’m sick?
你能不能假扮成老妈 给伊利里亚打电话说我病了
Something that sounds like it would last for two weeks, like mad cow.
编个能让我躺2个礼拜的病 比如像疯牛病
Sebastian, you just got kicked out of Cornwall for skipping.
塞巴斯蒂安 你才因为旷课被康沃尔踢出来
This is not exactly the way you want to start out.
你不要一开学又旷!
Last time I heard, they don’t need to know trigonometry.
上一次我听到的是 他们不想知道什么三角琴
Besides, if you want to chase your dreams,
再说,如果你要追求梦想
sometimes you gotta break the rules, right?
有时候就得打破成规,知道吗?
You know the percentage of bands that make it to the big time?
你知道乐队成名的机会有多少?
Probably the same as female soccer players.
大概和女足球队员的机率差不多
I will see you in two weeks.
我们两周后见