I know.
我知道
OK, but seriously, don’t you think
好了,认真点,你不觉得
you’d get more playing time at a school like Michigan?
你在校练习时间越来越长 以为自己在密西根州?
Maybe, but it’s always been about being a Tar Heel for me.
或许,我会成为黑有鞋根对的一员 (美国知名女足队)
I’m gonna wear that Carolina blue.
那我穿卡罗来纳蓝队服
Yeah. - Yeah, baby!
是吗? - 是啊,宝贝!
OK, what is the lacrosse team doing on our field?
怎么,长曲棍球队在我们球场里做什么?
The school cut our team. - Wait, what?
学校解散了我们队 - 等等,什么?
Not enough girls signed up. - So they just cut us?
队人人数不够 - 那就能说解散就解散? -
They can’t do that.
他们不能这么做
OK. This is not over.
不行,绝不能这样结束
Hi, girls. I heard the bad news.
嘿,姑娘们。我听说了那坏消息
"Bad"? It’s a disaster.
“坏”?根本就是灾难!
Now college scouts won’t even get to see us play.
现在大学星探都不会来看我们踢球了
I know. If there’s anything I can do, just say the word.
我知道。如果我能帮忙的话,尽管说
Matter of fact, there is. We wanna try out for the boys team.
事实上,的确有。 我们想和男队一起训练
Anything besides that.
唯独这个不行
Coach, come on! You know that we’re good enough.
拜托,教练! 你知道我们的实力
I don’t know that that’s a thing that I know.
我不知道 不知道你们有什么实力
What?
什么?
All we’re asking for is one shot.
就给我们一次机会吧
Yeah. - Girls,
是啊 - 姑娘们
we have two weeks before school starts.
我们还有两周就要开学
Then we open against Illyria. A rivalry game. We have to win.
之后就有场对伊利里亚队的比赛 一决胜负,我们一定要赢
And we can help you win.
我们可以帮你们获胜