I have a surprise for you!
我要给你个惊喜!
And this is why I don’t bring friends over.
所以我才不带朋友过来
Mom, not now. I had a really bad day, so...
妈,现在不行 我今天很不顺,所以…
This is just the thing to just perk you up.
那这正是让你打起精神的时机
Hold on. - OK.
等等 - 好
Keep your eyes closed.
把眼睛闭上
Eyes closed, closed, closed, closed. - They’re closed.
闭上眼,闭紧了,闭紧了 - 闭紧了
All right. Surprise!
好了,惊喜来了!
Beautiful gowns for my darling debutante.
我宝贝初次亮相的华美礼服
Mom, have I not told you a thousand times?
妈妈,我都说了上千遍了!
I have no interest in being a debutante. It’s totally archaic.
我对社交亮相没兴趣 太老土了
How could I wind up with a daughter
我怎么会生出你这个女儿
who only wants to kick a muddy ball around a field all day?
成天就在野地里踢泥巴球
Well, the world has been set right, Mom. They cut my team.
但世界回归正轨了,妈妈 他们解散了我们队
What? No soccer? - Yeah, that’s right. No soccer.
什么?不踢球了? - 是啊,没错。不踢了
How sad. - Yeah, I can see you’re all torn up.
真可惜 - 是啊,我知道你悲痛欲绝
Well, Justirs gonna love you in this.
但,贾斯丁会喜欢你穿这个的
Yet another reason not to wear it. I dumped him.
这理由也不成立了 我把他甩了
What? Why? I don’t wanna talk about it.
什么?为什么? - 我不想说
He’s so handsome and rugged
他那么帅,又强壮
and chiseled and great.
轮廓明显又会踢球
Then why don’t you date him, Mom?
那你怎么不约他,老妈?
No, I couldn’t.
不,我不行