ROSS: Come on out, honey! I'm telling you look good! Tell her she looks good, tell her she looks good.
快点, 亲爱的! 告诉你你已经很漂亮了!告诉她很漂亮, 告诉她很漂亮.
PHOEBE: Oh my God, you look so good!
哦 天啊, 你太漂亮了!
RACHEL: I can not believe I have to walk down the aisle in front of 200 people looking like something you drink when your nauseous.
我不敢相信我会穿着这么恶心的东西在200人面前走过
ROSS: So don't, I don't see why we have to go to this thing anyway, it's your ex-fiancee's wedding
那别穿了, 我不明白我们为什么要去?那是你前未婚夫的婚礼.
RACHEL: Because I promised Mindy I would.
因为我已经答应明蒂了.
MONICA: Yeah, well you promised Barry, you'd marry him.
对, 你答应过巴瑞, 你要嫁给他.
RACHEL: Look you guys, I have to go, I'm the Maid-of-Honor. And besides you know what I just need to be in a room again with these people and feel good about myself.
我一定要去, 我是个守信用的人,除了那次我只想再见见这些人,自己开心就行.
PHOEBE: Ooh-oh! Someone's wearing the same clothes they had on last night. Someone get a little action?
Ooh-oh! 有人穿着昨天的衣服. 有人有小动作?
CHANDLER: I may have.
好像是.
MONICA: Woo-hoo, stuud!
Woo-hoo, 种马!
ROSS: What's she look like?
她长得怎样?
CHANDLER: Well, we haven't exactly met, we just stayed up all night talking on the internet.
我们没有真正见面, 只是在网上聊了一个通宵.
MONICA: Woo-hoo, geeek!
哇-呼, 有趣!
CHANDLER: I like this girl, okay, I seriously like this girl, you now how sometimes I tend get a little defended and quipy...
我喜欢这女孩, okay, 我是认真的, 尽管有时我往往有点狡辩和嘲弄...
ROSS: Get out!
少来!
RACHEL: Nooo!
不!
MONICA: Please!
请!
CHANDLER: Well she totally called me on it, okay. She said, 'cut it out, get real', and I did
她完全让我着迷, okay. 她说, '别管它, 保持真我',我就是这样做的.
RACHEL: Wow! What's that like?
哇! 怎么做?
CHANDLER: It's like this, me, no jokes.
就象现在的我, 不开玩笑的.
PHOEBE: All right, stop it, you're freaking me out.
好了, 别这样, 我被你弄傻了.
RICHARD: Oh, yeah, I don't like you this way. All right, I'll see you guys later.
好了, 别这样, 我被你弄傻了. 哦, 我也不喜欢你这个样子. 好了, 再见各位.
ALL: Bye, Richard.
再见, 里查.
MONICA: Bye sweetie, I love you.
再见, 我爱你.
RICHARD: I love you, too.
我也爱你.
PHOEBE: I think my boyfriend ever so dreamy, I wonder what our wedding's gonna be like.
我的男友也让我这么神魂颠倒过, 我不知道我们的婚礼会是什么样.
MONICA: What are you talking about? What wedding?
你在说什么? 什么婚礼?
PHOEBE: Come on, like you never talk that.
得了吧,好想你们从来没聊过似的。
MONICA: Nooo! Never! I mean, we're living in the moment. God, it is so nice for once to not have to get all hung up on 'Where is this going?'
没有! 从没有! 我们现在已经住在一起了.一定要天长地久,不能只求一时拥有吗?
RACHEL: Afraid to ask him?
还是怕问他?
MONICA: Could not be more terrified.
别再找麻烦了
CHANDLER: Well, I think you should seriously consider the marriage thing, give Rachel another chance to dress up like Princess Bubble Yum.
我觉得你应该认真考虑一下婚姻的事情,再给瑞秋一次打扮成公主的机会.