JOEY: Come on, Chandler, I want this part soo much. Just one kiss, I won't tell anyone.
来吧, 钱德, 我非常需要.只是一个吻, 我不会告诉别人.
CHANDLER: Joey, no means no!
乔伊, 不可能,不!
CHANDLER: Hey!
嗨!
CHANDLER: I'm sorry we, we don't have your sheep.
对不起, 我们这没有你们的羊.
JOEY: Aww, Rach, I think you look cute. And you, uh, you, you I could eat with a spoon .
啊, 瑞秋, 你太美了, 还有你, 嗯, 你, 我来尝一口
ROSS: Get away from me I said no!
离我远点,不行!
MONICA: Richard buzzed. He's waiting downstairs.
理查按门铃. 他在楼下正等着.
JOEY: Oh, Richard's here. I should run down say bye to him.
哦, 理查来了. 我下去和他打声招呼
ALL: Bye.
再见
PHOEBE: Bye, good luck.
再见, 好运.
PHOEBE: So how's your date with your cyberchick going. Ooh, hey, what is all that?
你和你的电脑鸡约会得怎样? Ooh, 嗨, 那是什么?
CHANDLER: Oh, it's a website, it's the, uh, the Guggenheim museum. See, she likes art, and I like funny words.
Oh, 是个网站, 它是古根海姆博物馆.她喜欢艺术, 我喜欢幽默.
PHOEBE: What does she mean by HH?
HH是什么意思?
CHANDLER: It means we're holding hands.
意思是我们手牵手.
PHOEBE: Are you the cutest?
你是最可爱的?
CHANDLER: I'm afraid I might just be.
我觉得我是.
PHOEBE: You know, what I think is so great that you are totally into this person and yet for all you know she could be like 90 years old, or have two heads, or. It could be a guy.
我觉得你对她这么投入真棒但有没有想过她也许已经90岁了, 或者有两个脑袋,或者,是个男人.
CHANDLER: Okay, it's not a guy, all right, I know her.
Okay, 不可能是男人, 好吗,我了解她.
PHOEBE: It could be like a big giant guy.
也许是个大棒男人.
JOEY: Man, I got this close to him and MONICA kneed me in the back. What's going on?
我刚靠近他,莫妮卡就把我踢跪下了.怎么啦?
PHOEBE: We were just wondering if Chandler's girlfriend is a girl.
我们正在推测钱德的女友是不是个女的.
JOEY: Oh, well. Just ask her how long she's gonna live. Women live longer than men.
Oh, 那好. 只要问她准备活多久. 女人总比男人活得长.
CHANDLER: How do you not fall down more?
你为什么不跪久一点?
PHOEBE: Okay, ask her 'What is her current method of birth control?'
好吧, 问她现在避孕的方法
CHANDLER: All right. "My husband is sleeping with his secretary." She's married!
好.我丈夫去和秘书上床. 她结了婚!
PHOEBE: Well at least we know she's a woman.
至少我们知道她是个女的.
CHANDLER: I can't believe she's married.
我不相信她已婚了.
JOEY: Aw, man I'm sorry . This must be very tough for ya, huh .
对不起.你一定要坚强些