Chandler: Morning.
早。
Joey: Morning, hey, you made pancakes?
你做了松饼啊?
Chandler: Yeah, like there's any way I could ever do that.
是啊,你还以为我真的会做呢
Janice: Monica and Rachel had syrup, now I can get my man to cheer up. Good morning Joey.
摩妮卡和瑞秋有糖浆,我可以让我的男人开心了,早安,乔伊
Joey: Good morning.
早安
Chandler: Hey, you know what, here's a thought. Why don't you stay home from work today and just hang out with me.
你干脆别去上班,跟我在一起就好了
Janice: Oh, I wish. Look, honey, you have that report to finish, and I gotta go see my lawyer.
是啊,但愿如此,你有报告要做,而我得去见律师。
Chandler: I can not believe that I am going out with someone that is getting divorced. I'm such a grown up.
我真不敢相信,我竟跟要离婚的女生约会,我真像个大人。
Janice: I-I-I gotta go, I gotta go. Okay, not without a kiss.
我要走了…给我个吻才能走
Chandler: Well, maybe I won't kiss you, and then you'll have to stay.
或者我就不亲你,这样你就会留下来。
Joey: Kiss her! Kiss her!
亲她!
Janice: I'll see you later, sweetie. Bye Joey.
再见甜心,再见乔伊
Joey: B-bye Janice. So when ya' dumpin' her.
再见,珍妮丝。你什么时候要甩掉她?
Chandler: Nope, not this time.
不会,这次不会了
Joey: Come on, quite yankin' me.
拜托,别整我了
Chandler: I'm not yanking you.
我又没有整你
Joey: This is Janice.
她可是珍妮丝
Chandler: Yeah, I know. She makes me happy.
对,我知道,她让我很愉快
Joey: Okay. All right. You look me in the eye and tell me, without blinking, that you're not breaking up with her. No blinking.
好,你看着我的眼睛告诉我,不可以眨眼睛,说你不会跟她分手但别眨眼睛
Chandler: I'm not breaking up with her!
我不会跟她分手