Janice: We're baack!
我们回来了
Joey: Hey!
嘿!
Chandler: What are you guys doing together?
你们俩在一起干嘛?
Janice: Joey and Janice's DAY OF FUN!!!
乔伊和珍妮丝的道遥一日游
Chandler: Really.
真的吗?
Joey: Yeah, yeah. We went to a Mets game, we got Chinese food, and you know, I love this woman. You have got competition buddy.
我们去看纽约大都会的比赛,还吃了中国菜,你知道的,我爱这个女人,你有竞争对手了,兄弟。
Janice: I just came by to give you a kiss, I have to go pick up the baby, so. I'll see you later sweetheart, you too Chandler.
我只是上来亲你一下,我得去接孩子了待会儿见,甜心,你也是,钱德。
Chandler: You still can't stand her can you?
你还是受不了她,是吗?
Joey: I'm sorry man, I tired, I really did.
抱歉,我已尽最大努力了
Chandler: Well, you know, I appreciate you giving it a shot.
还是谢谢你的努力
Joey: But, hey, look, you know the good thing is, is that we spent the whole day together and I survived, and what's even more amazing, so did she. It was bat day at Shea Stadium.
但是有一点可喜的是…我们整天在一起而我还能存活,更了不起的是,她也做到了,今天是大都会主场的打击日
Chandler: Well, I guess that's something.
我想这还蛮了不起的
Joey: No man, that's huge! Now, I know I can stand to be around her, which means I get to hang out with you, which is kinda the whole point, anyway.
天啊,这可是大事呢现在我知道我可以待在她旁边,表示…我可以和你一起出去…反正这就是我的重点
Chandler: Okay.
好吧。
Joey: Oh, hey, Chandler, we, ah, we stopped by the coffee shop and ran into Ross.
我们在咖啡店停了一下,结果遇到罗斯。
Chandler: Oh God!
天啊
Joey: Hey, if it makes you feel any better, I do it too.
希望这会让你好过点,我也会有这种想法。
Chandler: Really?
真的?
Joey: Oh yeah, I always picture your Mom when I'm having sex.
当我在做爱时,我都会想像“你”妈的样子。