Chandler: They call this a love seatbut I'm not feeling anything special towards you.
他们把这里叫做情侣座,可是和你对面一点感觉没有。
Monica: Hey, guys.
嘿,各位。
Chandler and Ross: Hey.
嘿。
Rachel: Hey... hi, ladies... uh, can I get you anything? Did you bring the mail?
两位小姐,需要什么吗? 信件带来了没有?
Monica: Lots of responses.
很多回信。
Rachel: Really? Sure, we have sconesleft! OK, read them to me.
我们这儿当然有烤饼,快念给我听。
Phoebe: Dear Ms. Green, thank you for your inquiry, however... oh...
亲爱的 Ms. Green小姐,感谢您的询问,然而……
Rachel: We have apple cinnamon...
我们有苹果肉桂……
Monica: OK... Dear Ms. Green... yeah... yeah... yeah... No.
亲爱的 Ms. Green…… 好……好……好……
Phoebe: Wow!
哇!
Rachel: What?
怎么了?
Phoebe: Your Visa bill is huge!
你欠了好多信用卡费!
Rachel: Give me that!
把账单给我!
Chandler: You know, I can't believe you. Linda is so great! Why won't you go out with her again?
我真不敢相信,Linda那么好你为何不再和她约会?
Ross: I don't know.
我不知道。
Chandler: Is this still about her whole 'The Flintstones could have really happened'thing?
是因为她认为“石头族真有可能发生”的事吗?
Ross: No, it's not just that. It's just—I want someone who... who does something for me, you know? Who gets my heart pounding, who... who makes me, uh...
不只是因为那样,因为我要一个能让我有感觉,能让我心跳加速,让我……
Chandler: ...little playthings with yarn?
能给你做小绒线玩具?
Ross: What?
什么?
Chandler: Could you want her more?
你不是渴望着她吗?
Ross: Who?
谁?
Chandler: Dee, the sarcastic sister from What's Happening.
你说是谁,《发生何事》中那个尖酸刻薄的女孩。
Ross: Look, I am totally, totally over her, OK, I just... Hi!
我早就忘了她,行吗?
Rachel: Hi! How are you?
嗨,你好吗?
Ross: We're fine, we're fine.
我们很好。
Rachel: OK.
好的。
Joey: Shut up!
闭嘴
Chandler: We're not—we're not saying anything.
我们什么都没说
Phoebe: What?
怎么了?
Ross: Uhhhh... Joey cried last night.
昨晚Joey 哭了。
Joey: Thank you.
谢谢你。
Chandler: We were playing poker, alright...
我们在玩扑克牌。
Joey: There was chocolate on the three. It looked like an eight, alright?
“3”上面沾了点巧克力,看起来像是“8”,对吧?
Ross: Oh, guys, you should've seen him. "Read them and weep."
可惜你们没看到他说“开牌,你们哭吧”。
Chandler: And then he did.
结果哭的是他。
Rachel: Well, now, how come you guys have never played poker with us?
为什么你们从没和我们玩过扑克牌?
Phoebe: Yeah, what is that? Like, some kind of guy thing? Like, some kind of sexist guy thing? Like it's poker, so only guys can play?
对,为什么?好像这是男人的专利,好像是有性别歧视的男人的专利,好像这是扑克,所以就是男人的专利。
Ross: No, women are welcome to play.
才怪,女生也欢迎加入。
Phoebe: Oh, OK, so then what is it? Some kind of... you know, like, like... some kind of, you know, like... alright, what is it?
好,那么为什么……是不是……就好像……好像……算了,反正为什么?
Chandler: There just don't happen to be any women in our games.
只是刚好女生没加入我们罢了。
Joey: Yeah, we just don't happen to know any women that know how to play poker.
对,我们刚好找不到会玩扑克的女生。
Girls: Oh, yeah, right.
好吧。
Monica: Oh, please, that is such a lame excuse!
拜托,这个借口真烂。
Rachel: Really.
确实如此。
Monica: I mean, that's a typical guy response.
男人们都是这种反应。
Ross: Excuse me, do any of you know how to play?
请问你们谁会玩扑克牌吗?
Girls: No.
不会。
Rachel: But you could teach us.
但你们可以教我们。
Guys: No.
不。