打扰一下,先生。恩,您是这里的老主顾了。不知道您是否能考虑预支一点小费给我?
Guy:Huh?
恩?
Rachel:Ok, ok, that's fine. Fine. Hey, I'm sorry about that spill before. Only $98.50 to go.
好,好,算我没说。我为以前用咖啡泼到您表示歉意。还差98块5。
Monica:Hey. Ross, did you know Mom and Dad are going to Puerto Rico for Thanksgiving?
嗨/嗨,Ross,你知道老爸老妈要去波多黎各过感恩节吗?
Ross:No, they're not.
不,他们不会。
Monica:Yes, they are. The Blymens invited them.
他们要去。Blymens家邀请了他们。
Ross:You're wrong.
你瞎说。
Monica:I am not wrong.
我没瞎说
Ross:You're wrong.
你瞎说。
Monica:No, I just talked to them.
不,我刚和他们通过电话。
Ross:I'm calling Mom.
我去打给妈妈。
Joey:Hey, hey.
嘿,嘿。
Chandler:Hey.
嘿。
Phoebe:Hey.
嘿。
Chandler:And this from the cryforhelp department. Are you wearing makeup?
这里是“紧急求助部”。你化了妆吗?
Joey:Yes, I am. As of today, I am officially Joey Tribbiani, actor slash model.
是的。从今天起,我的正式身份就是Joey Tribbiani,演员兼模特。
Chandler:That's so funny, 'cause I was thinking you look more like Joey Tribbiani, man slash woman.
真有趣,因为我正想说:你看起来更象Joey Tribbiani,男人兼女人。
Phoebe:What were you modeling for?
你给什么当模特?
Joey:You know those posters for the city free clinic?
你知道那些城市免费门诊的招贴画吗?
Monica:Oh, wow, so you're gonna be one of those "healthy, healthy, healthy guys?
噢,哇,那你不就成了那些健康一族中的一员了吗?
Phoebe:You know, the asthma guy was really cute.
那个哮喘病人还真可爱。
Chandler:Do you know which one you're gonna be?
你知道你为什么代言吗?
Joey:No, but I hear lyme disease is open, so...
不知道,但是我听不少人感染莱姆关节炎,所以……
Chandler:Good luck, man. I hope you get it.
祝你好运,老兄。我希望你能染上。
Joey:Thanks.
谢谢。
Ross:Well, you were right. How can they do this to us, huh? It's Thanksgiving.
好吧,你是对的。他们怎能抛下我们不管?这可是感恩节。
Monica:Ok, I'll tell you what. How about I cook dinner at my place? I'll make it just like Mom's.
好,我提议。我在我那儿做顿大餐,怎么样?我会做得和妈妈的味一样的。
Ross:Will you make the mashed potatoes with the lumps?
你会弄成块的土豆泥给我吃吗?
Monica:You know, they're not actually supposed to have... I'll work on the lumps. Joey, you're going home, right?
这个,他们真不该把土豆 ...我做土豆块。Joey,你要回家,是吗?
Joey:Yeah.
没错。
Monica:And I assume, Chandler, you are still boycotting all the pilgrim holidays.
Chandler,你还在抵制所有清教徒的节日吗?
Chandler:Yes, every single one of them.
当然,他们中的任何一个。
Monica:Phoebe, you're gonna be with your grandma?
Phoebe,你要和你奶奶一起过?
Phoebe:Yes, and her boyfriend. But we're celebrating Thanksgiving in December 'cause he is lunar.
是的,还有她的男朋友。但我们只在12月庆祝,因为他脑子有点乱。
Monica:So you're free Thursday, then.
那么,你星期四有空了。
Phoebe:Yeah. Oh, can I come?
是的。噢,我能来吗?
Monica:Yeah. Rach, are you thinking you're gonna make it to Vail?
当然。Rach,你定下来要去韦尔吗?
Rachel:Absolutely. Shoop, shoop, shoop. Only a hundred and two dollars to go.
没错。“咻,咻,咻!”还差102元就可成行。
Chandler:I thought it was $98.50.
我记得刚才不还是98块5。
Rachel:Yeah, well it was. I, I broke a cup.
没错,但我又摔了一个杯子。
Ross:Well, I'm off to Carol's.
我到Carol那里去。
Phoebe:Ooh, ooh! Why don't we invite her?
哦,哦!我们干嘛不叫上她?
Ross:Ooh, ooh. Because she's my exwife, and will probably want to bring her, ooh, ooh, lesbian life partner.
“哦,哦”。因为她是我的前妻,而且她可能还想带上她的,“哦,哦”,女同志!