Joey:Uh, hi. We uh, we used to work together.
hi,我们一起工作过。
Girl:We did?
有吗?
Joey:Yeah, at Macy's. You were the Obsession girl, right? I was the Aramis guy. (pretends to spray cologne) Aramis? Aramis?
是的,在美西百货. 你是那个“迷幻”女郎,对吧?我是那卖“阿拉米香水”的。阿拉米?阿拉米?
Girl:Yeah, right.
哦,想起来了。
Joey:I gotta tell you. You're the best in the business.
我得说,你是那里面最棒的。
Girl:Get out.
少来了!
Joey:I'm serious. You're amazing. You know when to spritz, when to lay back.
我是说真的。你太让人吃惊了。你的表演是那样张弛有度。
Girl:Really? You don't know what that means to me.
真的吗?我受宠若惊了。
Joey:Ooh, you smell great tonight. What're you wearing?
噢,你今晚闻起来妙极了。你身上是什么?
Girl:Nothing.
什么也没有!
Joey:Listen, uh, you wanna go get a drink or something?
你想不想去喝上一杯?
Girl:Yeah. Oh.
好的,哦。
Joey:What's wrong?
怎么了?
Girl:I just remembered, I have to do something.
我刚想起,我还有要紧的事要做。
Joey:Oh. What?
噢,什么事情?
Girl:Um, leave.
离开
Joey:Wait, wait, wait!
等等,嘿,等等!
Joey:So I guess you all saw it.
我想你们都看见了。
Rachel:Saw what?
看见什么?
Phoebe:No, we were just laughing. You know, how laughter can be infectious.
不,我们只是在笑。你知道,笑也是会传染的。
Joey:Set another place for Thanksgiving. My entire family thinks I have VD.
我全家都认为我有花柳病。
Chandler:Tonight, on a very special Blossom.
今夜,此花怒放。