Ross:How we doing, you guys ready?
怎么样,你们准备好了吗?
Monica:Mom already called this morning to remind me not to wear my hair up. Did you know my ears are not my best feature?
妈早上已经打过电话提醒我不要扎头发。你知道我的耳朵不是我最好的部位吗?
Ross:Some days it's all I can think about.
有段时间我是这样认为的。
Phoebe:Hi, sorry I'm late, I couldn't find my bearings.
嗨,抱歉我来晚了,我找不到方向了。
Rachel:Oh, youyou mean your earrings?
哦,你你找不到耳环了?
Phoebe:What'd I say?
我刚才说了什么?
Rachel:Hmm.
恩。
Monica:Are these the shoes?
这就是那双鞋?
Rachel:Yes. Paolo sent them from Italy.
对。Paolo从意大利寄来的。
Ross:What, weuh we don't have shoes here, or...?
什么,我们呃我们这儿没有鞋吗?还是……?
Joey:Morning. We ready to go?
早上好。我们准备出发吗?
Chandler:Well, don't we look nice all dressed up?...It's stuff like that, isn't it?
恩,穿戴整齐之后我们是不是好看了?……还是要打扮一下,不是吗?
Monica:It was a really beautiful service.
仪式很隆重。
Mrs. Geller:It really was. Oh, come here, sweetheart. Y'know, I think it might be time for you to start using night cream.
的确是。哦,到这儿来,孩子.知道吗,我觉得你到了应该开始用晚霜的时间了。
Joey:What?
什么?
Chandler:Nothing, just your overcoat sounds remarkably like Brent Mussberger.
没什么,只是你的外套听起来很像Brent Mussberger。
Joey:Check it out, GiantsCowboys.
看看,巨人队和牛仔队。
Chandler:You're watching a football game at a funeral?
你在葬礼上看橄榄球赛?
Joey:No, it's the pregame. I'm gonna watch it at the reception.
没有,现在是赛前准备。我要在招待会的时候看比赛。
Chandler:You are a frightening, frightening man.
你是个可怕的,可怕的人。
Rachel:Oh no! My new Paolo shoes!
哦不!Paolo 送的新鞋!
Ross:Oh, I hope they're not ruined.
哦,我希望没被弄坏。
Phoebe:God, what a great day. ...What? Weatherwise!
天,今天真棒……怎么了?我说的是天气!
Ross:I know, uh, the air, thethe trees... even though Nana's gone there's, there's something almost, uh I dunno, almost lifeaff.
我知道,呃,空气,还有还有树木……尽管外婆去世了,还有,呃我不知道,好像生命……
All:God! Ross!
天呐!Ross!
Ross:I'm fine. Justjust... having my worst fear realised.
我很好。只是只是……有了最可怕的体验……
Phoebe:Okay, don't worry, I'm just checking to see if the muscle's in spasm...huh.
好了,别担心,我刚检查你的肌肉是否痉挛了……恩。
Ross:What, what is it?
怎么,怎么样?
Phoebe:You missed a belt loop.
你的皮带环掉了一个。
Ross:Oh! Non.
哦!不。
Phoebe:Okay, it's in spasm.
好了,是痉挛了。
Mrs. Geller:Here, sweetie, here. I took these when I had my golfing accident.
来,孩子,来。打高尔夫球受伤时我就用的这个。
Chandler:Oh, no.
哦,不。
Andrea:Sorry Hi, I'm Dorothy's daughter.
对不起嗨,我是 Dorothy的女儿。
Chandler:Hi, I'm Chandler, and I have no idea who Dorothy is.
嗨,我是Chandler ,而且我不知道 Dorothy是谁。
Phoebe:Hey, look who's up! How do you feel?
嗨,看谁来了!感觉怎么样?
Ross:I feel great. I feel great, I fleel great.
我觉得好极了。我觉得好极了,我觉得好极了。
Monica:Wow, those pills really worked, huh?
哇,那些药真有效,恩?
Ross:Not the first two, but the second two woooo! ...I love you guys. You guys are the greatest. I love my sister (Kisses Monica), I love Pheebs... (Hugs her)
头两片没有,不过后两片哦哦!……我爱你们。你们是最棒的。我爱我的老妹,我爱Pheebs ……
Phoebe:Ooh! That's so nice...
哦!这太好了……
Ross:...Chandler!
……Chandler!
Chandler:Hey.
嗨。
Ross:And listen, man, if you wanna be gay, be gay. Doesn't matter to me.
听着,伙计,如果你要当同性恋,那就当。别在乎我怎么看。
Andrea:You were right.
你是对的。
Ross:Rachel. Rachel Rachel. I do love you.
Rachel. Rachel Rachel..我最爱你了。
Rachel:Oh, Ross, I love you too.
哦,Ross, 我也爱你。
Ross:Oh, no, I really love you.
哦,不,我真的爱你。
Rachel:I really love You!
我真的爱你!
Ross:Oh... you don't get it!
哦。你没有明白!