Mr. Geller:I was just thinking. When my time comes
我刚才在想。到我死的时候
Monica:Dad!
爸!
Mr. Geller:Listen to me! When my time comes, I wanna be buried at sea.
听我说!当我死的时候,我想被海葬。
Monica:You what?
你什么?
Mr. Geller:I wanna be buried at sea, it looks like fun.
我想被海葬,这看起来很有趣。
Monica:Define fun.
定义一下“有趣”。
Mr. Geller:C'mon, you'll make a day of it! You'll rent a boat, pack a lunch...
别这样,你们要好好过那一天!你们要租一条船,带上午餐……
Monica:And then we throw your body in the water... Gee, that does sound fun.
而且随后要把你扔到水里……天呐,这就叫有趣。
Mr. Geller:Everyone thinks they know me. Everyone says 'Jack Geller, so predictable'. Maybe after I'm gone, they'll say 'Buried at sea! Huh!'.
每个人都以为他们了解我。每个人都说 “Jack Geller,循规蹈矩”。也许我死后,他们会说“海葬!啊!”
Monica:That's probably what they'll say.
可能他们会这样说。
Mr. Geller:I'd like that.
我喜欢那样。
Chandler:Hey, gorgeous.
嗨,美女。
Shelley:Hey. Look, I'm sorry about yesterday, I, um.
嗨。你看,昨天的事我很抱歉,我,呃。
Chandler:No, nono, don't don't worry about it. Believe me, apparently other people have made the same mistake.
不,不不,别别放在心上。相信我,显然别人也会犯同样的错误。
Shelley:Oh! Okay! Phew!
哦!好!吁!
Chandler:So, uh... what do you think it is about me?
那么,呃……你认为我的那方面造成的?
Shelley:I dunno, uh... you just have aa...
我不知道,呃……你只是有种……
Chandler: ...Quality, right, great.
气质,对,棒极了。
Shelley:Y'know, it's a shame, because you and Lowell would've made a great couple.
你知道,真可惜,因为你和Lowell本来会是很配的一对儿。
Chandler:Lowell? Financial Services' Lowell, that's who you saw me with?
Lowell?会计部的Lowell,他就是你觉得配我的那个?
Shelley:What? He's cute!
怎么?他很可爱!
Chandler:Well, yeah... 's'no Brian in Payroll.
恩,对……不是出纳部的Brian。
Shelley:Is Brian...?
Brian是不是……?
Chandler:No! Uh, I d'know! The point is, if you were gonna set me up with someone, I'd like to think you'd set me up with someone like him.
不!呃,我不知道!重点是,如果你要帮我配对的话,我比较喜欢你把我和他那样的人配在一起。
Shelley:Well, I think Brian's a little out of your league.
恩,我认为你有点配不上Brian。
Chandler:Excuse me? You don't think I could get a Brian? Because I could get a Brian. Believe you me. ...I'm really not.
什么?你认为我配不上Brian 那样的?因为我配得上。相信我……我真的配不上。
Ross:This one?
这一件?
Aunt Lillian:No.
不。
Ross:I have shown you everything we have. Unless you want your mother to spend eternity in a lemon yellow pantsuit, go with the burgundy.
我已经给你看了所有的衣服。除非你们想让自己的母亲永远穿着柠檬黄的长裤配紫红色的衣服。
Aunt Lillian:You know, whatever we pick, she would've told us it's the wrong one.
你知道,不管我们选什么,她都会告诉我们说是错的。
Mrs. Geller:You're right. We'll go with the burgundy.
对。我们就选紫红色的。
Ross:Oh! A fine choice. I'm coming out.
哦!选得好。我要出来了。
Aunt Lillian:Wait! We need shoes!
等等!我们还要鞋子!
Ross:Okay. Um, how about these?
好。恩,这个如何?
Mrs. Geller:That's really a day shoe.
那绝对是只白天穿的鞋。
Ross:And where she's going everyone else'll be dressier?
那她去的地方每个人都穿着考究吗?
Aunt Lillian:Could we see something in a slimmer heel?
可以看看有细跟儿的鞋吗?
Ross:Okay, I have nothing in an evening shoe in the burgundy. I can show you something in a burgundy silver that may work.
好了,我没找到紫红色的晚装鞋。我可以给你们看看银色的鞋,也许合适。
Aunt Lillian:No, it really should be burgundy.
不,一定要紫红色的。
Mrs. Geller:Mm. Unless we go with a different dress?
恩,除非换另外的衣服。
Ross:No! Nonono, wait. I may have something in the back.
不!不不,等一下。我可以在后面找找。
Ross:Oh my God.
哦我的天。
Mrs. Geller:Is everything all right, dear?
还好吗亲爱的?
Ross:Yeah, just... just Nana stuff.
是,只是……只是外婆的东西。