I'm not a romantic friend.Romantic friends do this.I mean, I'm not that friend. I mean, we... I could be.
我不是一个罗曼蒂克的朋友, 罗曼蒂克的朋友才会这样 我不是你的男友 虽然我可以当你的男友
I feel good Just pop the hood.
哇,我好爽! 把引擎盖打开
Stupid. Shut up, shut up, shut up.
蠢毙了,闭嘴!闭嘴...
Whoa, nice headers. You've got a high-rise double-pump carburetor. That's pretty impressive, Sam.
好棒的引擎哦 这是双帮浦的高级化油器 你真有一套
Double-pump?
双帮浦?
It squirts the fuel in so you can go faster.
可以让你的车子开得更快
I like to go faster. And it looks like your distributor cap's a little loose.
我喜欢开快车 不过分电盘盖好像有点松
Yeah? How'd you know that?
是吗?你怎么知道?
Ah! My dad. He was a real grease monkey. He taught me all about this. could take it all apart, clean it, put it back together.
我老爸是修车技师,这都是他教我的 我可以把引擎拆掉再重组
That's weird. I just wouldn't peg you for mechanical.
真厉害,没想到你这么懂车子
Oh, my God. Well, you know, I don't really broadcast it. Guys don't like it when you know more about cars than they do.
我不太喜欢炫耀 男生不喜欢女生比他们更懂车子
Especially not Trent. He hates it. Yeah, no, I'm cool with, you know, females working on my engine. I prefer it, actually.
尤其是崔特,他很不喜欢 我不介意女生替我搞引擎 其实我比较喜欢这样
Okay. You want to fire it up for me? - Oh, yeah, yeah, no problem. Thanks. - You know, I was thinking. You know, if Trent's such a jerk, why do you hang out with him?
你去启动引擎 好,没问题 我在想 如果崔特是个大烂人 你干嘛跟他在一起?
You know what? I'm just... I'm gonna walk.
这样吧,我要走路回家
Good luck with your car.
祝你好运
All right.
好吧
Walking's healthy, right?
走路有益健康
Oh, God, no, no, no, no, no, no. Come on, please. Please, you gotta work for me now. Don't let her walk away. Come on, come on, come on. Please, please.
不是吧...拜托 你一定要帮忙,别让她走掉 快点...拜托...
Baby come back
回来吧,宝贝
any kind of fool could see Hey!
傻子都看得出来 嘿!
There was something in everything about you
你对我有致命吸引力
Baby come back you can blame it all on me Hey! Wait a second!
回来吧,宝贝 这全都是我的错 等一下
I was wrong and I just can't live without you
没有你,我活不下去
文本来源于在线听力教室