It looked right at me.
它直直地瞪着我
All right, we got to get this thing back to the Pentagon right away. They got to know what we're dealing with here.
我们得把这照片传回五角大厦 他们必须知道敌方是什么
My radio's fried.
我的无线电被烧坏
I got no communication with aerial. - Hey, Mahfouz.
电子讯号也收不到
How far do you live from here? Not far. Just up that mountain. Do they have a phone? -Yes. All right, let's hit it.
玛夫萨,你家离这里多远? 不远,就在那座山上 那里有电话吗? 有 好,咱们出发吧
Dude, are you sure we're invited to this party?
你确定我们有被邀请吗?
Of course, Miles. It's a lake. Public property.
当然有,这是一座湖,这是公共场所
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
Oh, my God, dude, Mikaela's here. Just don't do anything weird, all right? I'm good, right? - Yeah, you're good. Okay.
老天爷,蜜琪也在 不要做出怪事,好吗? 我很帅吧? 帅呆了 很好
Hey, guys, check it out.
大伙儿,你们看
Oh, hi. Hey, bro. That car. It's nice. Hey.
兄弟,那辆车挺炫的
So, what are you guys doing here?
你们跑来干嘛?
We're here to climb this tree.
我们是来爬树的
I see that. It looks... It looks fun. Yeah. - You know, I thought I recognized you. You tried out for the football team last year, right?
我看到了,好像很好玩 是啊 我好像认得你 你去年想加入美式足球队
Let's go call your mom. Oh, no, no, that... No. That wasn't like a real tryout. I was researching a book I was writing.
赶快通知你老妈 不是啦,我不是真的想加入 只是为了我写的书做研究
Oh, yeah? - Yeah.
真的吗? 真的
Yeah? What's it about? Sucking at sports?
你在写什么样的书? 关于运动白痴吗?
No, it's about the link between brain damage and football.
其实是关于美式足球和脑部伤害
No, it's a good book. Your friends'll love it.
那是一本好书,你的朋友会喜欢它的。
You konw, it's got mazes in it and, you know , little coloring areas, sections, pop-up pictures. It's a lot of fun.
里面有生字练习表 还有着色图和立体图片 真的很好玩
That's funny.
你真会搞笑
Okay, okay. You know what? Stop.
够了,别闹了
Hey, guys, I know of a party. Let's go, let's head. You got to get out of the tree right now. Get...
我知道有 一场派对,走吧 你得爬下来
Just get out of the tree right now, please.
快点,赶快爬下来
What are you doing?
你在干嘛?
文本来源于在线听力教室