Get your clown cousin and get some hammers and come bang this stuff out, baby!
去找你的小丑表弟 拿根榔头把凹痕敲掉,把这家伙搞定
... greater than man... That one's my favorite, drove all the way from Alabammy.
…比人类伟大… 我超爱这辆车 大老远从阿拉巴马州开来
$4,000. Steve.
四千块钱! 史提夫
Hello, Mr. Secretary.
你好,部长先生
They're so young.
他们都好年轻
They're the top subject matter experts, sir.
他们是这方面的顶尖专家
NSA's recruiting right out of high school these days.
国家安全局直接从高中征召
Guys, that's the Secretary of Defense.
大伙儿,那是国防部长
I am so underdressed. Ladies and gentlemen, the Secretary of Defense.
我穿得太随便了 各位,美国国防部长
Please be seated. I'm John Keller.
请坐 我是约翰凯勒
Obviously, you're wondering why you're here, so these are the facts.
你们都想知道为什么被找来 我就说出实情吧
At 1900 local time yesterday, the SOCCENT Forward Operations Base in Qatar was attacked.
昨天早上当地时间七点整 卡达的美军指挥中心遭到攻击
So far as we know, there were no survivors.
据我们所知,没有生还者
The objective of the attack was to hack our military network.
敌方的目的是侵入军事电脑
We're not sure exactly what they're after, but we do know that they were cut off during the assault,
我们不确定他们要找什么 但是我们知道他们的侵入被阻止了
which would lead us to assume that they're going to try it again.
所以我们假设他们会再重新尝试
Now, no one's taken responsibility for the attack.
没有人承认犯下攻击行动
And the only real lead we have so far is this sound. That's the signal that hacked our network.
目前的唯一线索是这个声音 这就是侵入电脑的讯号
NSA's working at full capacity to analyze it
国家安全局正在尽全力分析
and intercept further communications, but we need your help to find out who did this.
并拦截这个讯号 我们需要你们查出敌方的身分
Now, you've all shown considerable ability in the area of signals analysis.
你们都是讯号分析顶尖高手
We're on a hair-trigger here, people.
现在情况危急
The President has dispatched battle groups
总统已经派遣战斗部队
to the Arabian Gulf and Yellow Sea. This is as real as it's ever gonna get.
前往波斯湾和黄海,这是真正的战争
Now I'm gonna leave you to your officer-in-charge. You'll break up into teams and you'll start your work. Good luck to us all.
你们要听官员的命令 分组开始进行分析 祝好运
文本来源于在线听力教室