Do you hear that?
听到吗?
Are you getting this?
你们听到吗?
I think they're hacking the network again.
它们又在侵入电脑
Found Oh, my God. This is a direct match to the signal in Qatar.
这跟卡达的讯号一模一样
Are you running a diagnostic? - Should I be?
你在分析吗? 应该吗?
Yes, you should. - So I am.
当然应该 我这就开始
Someone! They're hacking into Air Force One!
来人呀,它们刚侵入空中一号
We need a senior analyst.
我们需要资深分析师
I think they're planting a virus. - A virus?
它们放了一个电脑病毒 电脑病毒?
It's streaming right now. - They are planting a virus
它正在传送资料 他们放了电脑病毒
and stealing a whole lot of data from your system at the same time.
同时窃取系统里的档案资料
Code Red. We have a breach.
紧急状况,敌方侵入
Air Force One, someone onboard has breached the military network.
空军一号! 有人在飞机上侵入军事网路
I'm in the cargo hold. Clear. Clear.
我在货舱,区域已净空!
You got to cut the hard lines. - What?
你得切断主缆线! 什么?
Whatever they want, they are getting it.
它们现在要什么都拿得到!
Sir ? Permission to take down the Defense Network.
长官,请准许关闭国防网路!
Cut all server hard lines now. - Cut all server hard lines now.
切断伺服机缆线 切断所有伺服机缆线!
Someone's tampered with the POTUS mainframe.
有人破坏了电脑主机
What the...
什么东西?
Shots fired in the underdeck. Repeat, shots fired.
底舱有人开枪,重复,有人开枪。
Crew, prepare for emergency descent.
准备紧急降落
I want our President in that bunker.
我要总统进入防御堡垒
And I don't want to discuss a damn thing other till that becomes reality.
除此之外我不想讨论别的事
That's our first priority. That's our only priority right now.
这是我们的第一优先
Oh, God. No, no, no, no, no, no, no! That's my car! No!
不...不...不!猪头,那是我的车! 不!
Dad, call the cops!
爸,快报警
Where you going with my car, buddy? Where you going?
你想把我的车开去哪里?
Hello? 911 emergency! My car has been stolen!
喂,911紧急服务,我的车子被偷了
I'm in pursuit! Right? I need all units, the whole squadron.
我要全部的警队帮忙追捕
Bring everyone! No, don't ask me questions, all right?
不要问我问题
My father's the head of the neighborhood watch!
我爸是社区守望相助会主委
Oh, my God.
我的妈呀!
文本来源于在线听力教室