My wife on? - Yes, Captain. HA!ha! My ladies!
我老婆连线了吗? 是的,队长。我的老婆女儿
Look. Oh, my goodness. Look at her. She's getting so big. Look at those cheeks. I just wanna chew on them.
看看她,她长得好大,她好可爱,真想咬她一口
Baby, we made a good-looking kid.
咱们的宝宝真可爱
I know that people say that all the time, but, wow, we made one good-Iooking kid. Nice work.
我知道每个父母都会这么说,但是咱们真的生了一个可爱的宝宝 干得好
She has your laugh.
她的笑很像你!
She laughed? - Her first one, yeah.
她会笑了? 她第一次笑
You sure she didn't just fart?
你确定她不是放屁吗?
No, she's a lady.
不是啦,她是个小淑女
She doesn't know you yet, but she will.
她还不认得你,不过一定会
4500 X. Something's not right. 4500X...
事情不对劲...
Bogie's on the deck.
目标刚降落在机坪上
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Radar's jammed.
雷达遭到干扰!
It's coming from the chopper.
干扰讯号是来自直升机!
Will? - Sarah?
威尔? 莎拉?
Hey, Sarah, if you can hear me, I love you and I'll be home soon.
我爱你,很快就会回家
To the right. Go to the right. - Check fire. Check the fuel.
到右边去,到右边去 - 检查弹药j,检查燃料
MH-53 pilot, power down now.
MH53直升机驾驶,关掉引擎
Have your crew step out or we will kill you.
机组员下来,不然就杀死你们
Hold your fire! Stand by to engage!
先别开火!备战!
My God.
我的老天
They bombed the antenna farm! We're under attack!
天线塔台被炸掉,我们遭到攻击!
Go! Move! Move!
快走!快上!快上!
It's going after the files! Cut the hard lines!
它想要窃取电脑档案!切断主缆线!
I need a key! It's locked!
锁住了,需要钥匙!
Move! Move!
让开!让开!
文本来源于在线听力教室