And when was the last time you rode a bike?
还有你上次骑车是什么时候...?
Meandering or any other way? Well, think of it as poetry, darling.
不管是闲游还是什么? 当成诗来读好了,亲爱的。
As who I am in the bottom of my soul.
就象灵魂深处的那个我。
And, Sarah, my darling.
另外,亲爱的。
What? I’m glad you’ve started dating again.
怎么? 我很高兴你又开始约会了。
Dad, please. This is disturbing on so many levels.
得了,爸爸,这从哪个角度看都是徒劳的。
At least let me have the rose. I can’t.
至少这玫瑰该归我吧 不行。
I’m seeing someone else at 4:00.
我四点还另有约会。
Hello. You’ve reached Sarah Nolan. Leave a message if you want to.
你好,我是莎拉诺兰, 如果愿意请留下口信。
Sarah, it’s me, Christine. Pick up.
莎拉,是我,克瑞斯蒂,拿起话筒。
Come on, Sarah, I already talked to Dad.
快,莎拉,我已经见过爸爸了。
Who else knows? No one.
还有谁知道? 没了。
Come on, carol has to know.
得了,卡萝肯定知道。
Why does Carol have to know? Couldn’t I once know something before she does?
她干嘛非得知道? 我就不能比她先知道一次吗?
She’s there with you, isn’t she?
她和你在一起对不对?
No. Hello, carol.
没有 喂,卡萝。
Hi, Sarah. I was telling Chris it’s a shame I didn’t know about this before...
莎拉,我刚和克瑞丝说我应该先知道...
...because I could have called Uncle Chet. We could have doubled.
那样我就能叫上切特叔叔来次四人约会。
Oh, no.
奥,不。
This story is going to be immortalized into family history, isn’t it?
这个故事会写进家史世代相传对吧?
Told and retold at Thanksgiving dinner, year after year.
每年在感恩节晚餐时翻来覆去地说。
Oh, not just Thanksgiving. I think it’s a good Christmas story too.
不只是感恩节,在圣诞节也是个不错的话题。
Bye, guys. Wait.
再见,各位 等等。
Tell the truth. On a scale of one to 10, how would you rate Dad as a date?
老实说,你觉得老爸作为约会对象能打几分?
Hot, super hot?
很好还是非常好?
Don’t be mad at me for this, okay?
别为这事生我气好吗?
The last time you said that to me you stole my boyfriend. Danny Shea.
你上次这样跟我说时偷走了我的男友, 丹尼谢。
I did not steal Danny Shea.
我可没偷丹尼谢。
I haven’t forgiven you, by the way.
总之我还没有原谅你行了。