oh, God!
哦,天啊
Come on, get up. Get her. Get her.
过来,起来,抓住她,抓住她。
Damn.
见鬼
Don’t be upset. I come from a large family.
别在意,我来自大家庭
Lots of male cousins, brothers. Used to this sort of thing.
有许多堂兄弟,兄弟,常玩这类游戏
Oh, that’s all right. Maybe later. Come on.
行,晚点再说吧来吧
Three out of five.
5局3胜
Your table’s almost ready. Good. We’re working up an appetite.
桌子准备好了谢谢,我们胃口正好呢
Food here is fabulous. It’s not cheap, though.
这里的菜很不错,虽然不便宜
Well, I offered to pay my half.
我会付我自己那份
And what did I tell you?
我跟你说过什么?
"Marshall’s girls don’t pay."
"马歇尔的女人不用自己付钱"
Beautiful.
真美
You’d look really good in handcuffs.
戴上手铐一定很漂亮
Charlie, my boy, some nicelooking pieces here.
查理,伙计,有些看来很不错
Really? I didn’t see anyone. I meant the artwork.
我怎么一个没看到? 我是指艺术品
Bet this cost a bundle. Hey, guys.
我敢说这一定很贵 你们好
Hi! Speaking of artwork.
嗨 说到艺术品
Hi, Sherry. Hi, charlie. Hi, Jake.
嗨,雪莉 嗨,查理,嗨,杰克
How are you? Let’s do two.
你好吗?再来一下
That’s how they do it in France. You having fun?
法国人就爱这样 玩得开心吗?
Well, I feel sorry for the artist at these things.
我为这些艺术家感到遗憾
All this talent on display, and everybody here’s just trying to get laid.
他们想展示才华, 可来的人都只想着上床的事
I know I am.
我知道我是
You never called me, mister. I waited and waited.
你从没联系过我,害我等了又等
I know I am.
我知道我是
I’m sorry, Sherry, it’s just that I’m not ready right now to be in a serious relationship.
对不起,雪莉, 只是我还没准备好开始一段真正的感情
And with somebody as wonderful and as beautiful as you...
再说和你这样漂亮迷人的姑娘一起...