I have a great sense of humor, but you could probably already tell that.
我非常幽默,没准你已经发现了这一点
Yo.
嗨
My name is Walter Taylor. I’m an attorney.
我叫沃特泰勒,是个律师
Don’t hang up. I like opera. Don’t delete me.
别挂断,我喜欢歌剧,别删掉我
So anyway, I get all dressed up...
总之,我收拾打扮好...
...and I walk down the stairs and I see... ...
走下楼梯,然后看到...
...my father sitting there holding a single yellow rose. ...
我父亲拿着一枝黄玫瑰坐在那
And it dawns on me...
我这才明白...
Is something wrong? Well, no offense, it’s just...
有什么问题吗? 我无意冒犯,只是...
I thought you’d be younger, that’s all.
我本以为你会更年轻点
Well, you said your age range was 25 to 45.
可你说你的年龄要求是25到45
I guess I was hoping more for 25.
我想我更希望是25
Eighteen. That’s legal. 18,
就已经合法了
Twentythree.
二十三
It’s nice to be out.
有约会真好
I’ve been feeling kind of blue lately.
我最近感觉有点抑郁
I know, you mentioned on the phone, Lennie, that you’ve... Kind of depressed.
我知道,你在电话里提过, 你说你有点沮丧
Did I cry? Well, a little bit.
我哭没哭? 有一点
I’ve been on 17 first dates this year.
我今年已经见过17个人了
No second dates.
都没有第二次约会
One went...
有一个...
...to check her coat and never came back. ...
去寄存外衣就再没回来
One jumped out at the light when it changed.
有一个在等红绿灯时匆忙走了
Well, we’re almost through the salad. That’s a good sign.
我们几乎把色拉吃完了,这是个好兆头
No.
别
Lennie.
雷尼
Please. Don’t.
拜托,别这样
If you’re happy and you know it Clap your hands
如果感到幸福你就拍拍手
come on! If you’re happy
来吧,如果感到幸福
And you know it Clap your hands
你就拍拍手