I’m dating again. I can’t do this! It’s okay. Come on.
又要约会,我办不到 这没关系。
Oh, my God.
老天。
No, you’ll be fine, it’s okay. It’ll be fun.
你不会有事的 会很有意思的。
What if he wants to have sex? What if I want to?
他有性要求怎么办?我有又怎么办?
You don’t understand. It’s been a long time, christine. I could freak out.
你不明白,我单身太久,很可能会失态。
What if I can’t control myself?
如果我失控怎么办?
You’re meeting for muffins in a public place. I think you’ll be safe.
你们是在公共场合会面, 我相信你是安全的。
Dad? Sarah.
爸? 莎拉。
My darling girl.
亲爱的。
Darling, don’t you put the sunshine to shame.
亲爱的,你能让阳光黯然失色。
What are you doing here?
你在这干嘛?
That’s a fine howdoyoudo from one of my favorite daughters.
我最喜欢的女儿竟然就这样跟我问好。
I’m sorry, it’s just that I’m meeting a... why do you have a yellow...?
对不起,我是来见 你怎么有朵黄...
Is that a rose? It is a rose, if the truth be told.
那是玫瑰吗? 是玫瑰,如果名字没弄错的话。
But by any other name...
不过其他的什么叫法....
And it’s for a lady friend, isn’t it? That is, in fact, the very purpose.
是为女性朋友准备的对吧? 对,一点不错。
No! Now, Sarah, come on.
不 莎拉,别这样。
It is a natural course of this life that your dad would have a lady friend by now.
你父亲现在需要一个女友是很正常的事。
I feel your mother whispering her approval to me every day.
我每天都感到你母亲在鼓励我这样做。
And would this lady friend be someone who might enjoy...
而这位女友将是一个懂得欣赏...
...the slow bloom of affection, perhaps?
...迟来的爱情之花的人,是不是?
That would be grand, yes.
那再好不过。
I’m your date, Dad.
就是我,爸爸。
Don’t laugh. It’s not funny!
别笑,这不好笑。
It shows I brought you up to know the diamond from the riffraff.
这表示我教会了你怎样去沙里淘金。
A young 50, Dad? You’re 71. 50
挂零?你71了。