手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 欧美电影 > 征婚广告 > 正文

电影随身听附讲解《征婚广告》第10期:我有些约会建议给你

来源:可可英语 编辑:yanfeng   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  
  • She’s in her early 20s. You know the epic narrative I talked about?
  • 她还年轻,我不是说过那个"剧本论"吗?
  • Hers would not only be secret, it would be incoherent.
  • 她的本子不单神秘,还缺乏连贯性。
  • I wouldn’t get past the cover page.
  • 我连开场白都通不过。
  • I mean, I’m looking for something more than Sherry.
  • 我是说我要找个比她更有内涵的人。
  • "Hopelessly romantic, young 50s widower...
  • "极其浪漫,50挂零的鳏夫...
  • ...seeks lady friend who enjoys the slow bloom of affection.
  • ...诚征欣赏迟来的爱情之花...
  • Loves dogs, children and long, meandering bike rides.
  • 喜欢狗,孩子以及骑车闲游的女性朋友为伴。
  • I will be carrying a single yellow rose."
  • 我会带一支黄色玫瑰"。
  • I gotta meet this guy. Where are your boob shirts?
  • 就选这个好了 你的低胸衫放哪了?
  • My what? Your boob shirts.
  • 什么? 低胸衫。
  • Don’t worry, I brought some of mine. Oh, boob shirts.
  • 别担心,我带了我的几件哦,低胸衫。
  • I can’t wear that. Okay, I have some dating tips for you.
  • 我不能穿这个好了,我有些约会建议给你。
  • I got them from Sports Illustrated. Solid gold.
  • 从杂志上看到的,绝对有用。
  • Yes, that’s always been my bible for personal relationships.
  • 没错,能永远当作 我处理私人关系的金科玉律。
  • At least listen to the tips.
  • 至少听听看啊。
  • Your sister has gone to a lot of trouble. Okay.
  • 你妹妹花了不少时间才找来的 好吧。
  • "One, maintain eye contact.
  • "一,保持视线接触。
  • But be sure it isn’t too intense. You aren’t a hawk eyeing its prey.
  • "但确保不要过头, 你不是一只掠食的老鹰。
  • Good that you told me. I might have done my hawk thing.
  • 多谢你的提醒,没准我这么做过。
  • "Two, men respond sexually when they think women are excited by them."
  • "二,觉得女人为自己着迷时 男人会有生理反应。
  • Really? "The more you like what you see...
  • 是吗? "你越喜欢你看到的...
  • ...the more your pupils will open wide to take it all in."
  • ...你的瞳孔就会张得越大"。
  • Open your pupils.
  • 试试看。


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

Shes in her early 20s. You know the epic narrative I talked about?

她还年轻,我不是说过那个"剧本论"吗?
Hers would not only be secret, it would be incoherent.
她的本子不单神秘,还缺乏连贯性。
I wouldnt get past the cover page.
我连开场白都通不过。
I mean, Im looking for something more than Sherry.
我是说我要找个比她更有内涵的人。
"Hopelessly romantic, young 50s widower...
"极其浪漫,50挂零的鳏夫...
...seeks lady friend who enjoys the slow bloom of affection. ...
诚征欣赏迟来的爱情之花...
Loves dogs, children and long, meandering bike rides.
喜欢狗,孩子以及骑车闲游的女性朋友为伴。
I will be carrying a single yellow rose."
我会带一支黄色玫瑰。
I gotta meet this guy. Where are your boob shirts?
就选这个好了 你的低胸衫放哪了?
My what? Your boob shirts.
什么? 低胸衫。
Dont worry, I brought some of mine. Oh, boob shirts.
别担心,我带了我的几件哦,低胸衫。
I cant wear that. Okay, I have some dating tips for you.
我不能穿这个好了,我有些约会建议给你。
I got them from Sports Illustrated. Solid gold.
从杂志上看到的,绝对有用。
Yes, thats always been my bible for personal relationships.
没错,能永远当作, 我处理私人关系的金科玉律。
At least listen to the tips.
至少听听看啊。
Your sister has gone to a lot of trouble. Okay.
你妹妹花了不少时间才找来的 好吧。
"One, maintain eye contact. "
一,保持视线接触。
But be sure it isnt too intense. You arent a hawk eyeing its prey."
但确保不要过头, 你不是一只掠食的老鹰。
Good that you told me. I might have done my hawk thing.
多谢你的提醒,没准我这么做过。
"Two, men respond sexually when they think women are excited by them." "
二,觉得女人为自己着迷时 男人会有生理反应。
Really? "The more you like what you see...
是吗? "你越喜欢你看到的...
...the more your pupils will open wide to take it all in." ...
你的瞳孔就会张得越大"。
Open your pupils.
试试看。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
charm [tʃɑ:m]

想一想再看

n. 魅力,迷人,吸引力,美貌
v. (使)陶

 
illustrated ['iləstreitid]

想一想再看

n. 有插画的报章杂志 adj. 有插图的 v. 阐明;

 
affection [ə'fekʃən]

想一想再看

n. 慈爱,喜爱,感情,影响

联想记忆
respond [ris'pɔnd]

想一想再看

v. 回答,答复,反应,反响,响应
n.

联想记忆
prey [prei]

想一想再看

n. 被掠食者,牺牲者
vi. 捕食,掠夺,使

 
hawk [hɔ:k]

想一想再看

n. 鹰,掠夺别人的人,鹰派人物
n. 清嗓<

联想记忆
incoherent [.inkəu'hiərənt]

想一想再看

adj. 不连贯的,语无伦次的

联想记忆
narrative ['nærətiv]

想一想再看

n. 叙述,故事
adj. 叙事的,故事体的

 
intense [in'tens]

想一想再看

adj. 强烈的,剧烈的,热烈的

联想记忆
rob [rɔb]

想一想再看

v. 抢劫,掠夺

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。