Wouldn’t you, if you had the chance? - No.
- 你难道不会吗,如果你有机会的话? - 不会
I’m rich, and nobody stuck my head in a toilet today.
我现在很有钱,而且也没有人 再把我的头塞进马桶里
Sure. Besides, it’s not just about me.
的确没错,但是,这不仅仅是我的事
- It’s about you. - No, it’s much bigger than me.
- 这就是你的事 - 不,这远远不止是我一个人的事
- It’s about you. - Okay, maybe it’s about me...
- 这就是你的事 - 好吧,或许这只是我的事…
...but what’s wrong with that?
…但那又怎么样呢?
I have not done anything for me since 1989.
自从1989年以后我就没有 为自己做过什么
You do what you have to do. But don’t think about sucking me into this with you.
你去做你该做的 但是别妄想把我卷进去
Hayden was the low point of my existence...
海顿高中是我人生的低潮...
...and I vowed I would never go back to that godforsaken place!
...而且我发誓我永远不会 再回到那个鬼地方
Never, ever, ever!
永远永远
Never! Never, ever, ever!
永远!永远!永远!
I hate you.
我恨你
Hello.
你好
I’m here to enroll my son...
我来这里登记我的儿子…
...in school.
…入学
Mark
马克
What’s up?
怎么了?
So...
那么…
So we’ll just have a seat till you’re ready for us.
我们就先在外面坐一下等你有空再来
We’ll be right, uh... Okay.
我们就在这儿,嗯
What’s this you’re wearing?
你穿的是什么?
This is cool. This is hip. I have a picture of Kevin Federline wearing the same thing.
这很酷,很流行,我有张 凯文·费德林的照片,他就是这么穿的
- I don’t know who that is. - What are you wearing?
- 我可不知道那是谁 - 你穿的这是什么?
- I told you, like a dad. - I am.
- 我告诉过你,要像个爸爸 - 的确像啊
- You look like Clay Aiken. - Leave him out of this.
- 你看起来就像克莱·艾肯 - 别把我跟那个扯上