Are you sure these look legit? - Oh, yeah. Look who you’re talking to.
- 你确信这是正统的穿着吗? - 当然,看看你说的是谁
I’m the guy who invented the software that prevents people from stealing music.
我可是那个开发了 音乐防盗版软件的人啊
I also invented the software that helps people steal music...
同时我也是那个开发了 帮助人们盗版音乐的软件的人…
...but that’s a happy coincidence.
...不过那只能说是个愉快的巧合
What is that?
那是什么?
- Wrong. These are for me. - You kidding?
- 错了,这些是为我准备的 - 你开什么玩笑?
Oh, my G...
哦,我的天…
- What’s-her-name and Chewie’s for me. - Miss Masterson will see you now.
- 这都是我的 - 麦斯德森小姐可以见你们了
Let’s go.
走吧
Just don’t try to be funny, all right?
尽量别搞笑,可以吗?
Say as little as possible.
尽可能少说话
Hey, watch where you’re going, toolbag.
嗨,看着点啊,废物
- So sorry, sir. Our fault. - Stan.
- 真抱歉,先生,是我们的错 - 斯坦
Hello. I’m Jane Masterson, principal here at Hayden High.
你好,我是简·麦斯德森 海顿高中的校长
Hi.
嗨
Hello.
你好
Hi. - Hi.
- 嗨 - 嗨
Uh, okay.
嗯,行了
Yeah, I think we’re good here.
是的,我想这样就可以了
Sorry.
抱歉
I think our hands just made a baby.
我想我们的双手 刚刚制造了一个爱的结晶
Excuse my dad. He’s not used to talking to attractive women.
请原谅我父亲,他不太习惯 和你这么有魅力的女人说话
Oh, thank you...
谢谢...
- Mark. JANE: Mark...
- 马克 - 马克…
...for that flattering yet totally inappropriate comment.
…你的奉承还不是完全令人反感
Please sit.
请坐吧