Would you stop staring at me?
你能不能不要一直盯着我看?
- It’s freaking me out. - It’s freaking me out!
- 这真的要让我崩溃了 - 是要让我崩溃了!
I’m pubescent!
我回到青春期了!
Okay. So, uh...
好的,那么,嗯…
...it’s a classic transformation story.
…这是一个经典的变身故事
It appears in the literature time and time again.
这在文学作品中不断地发生
Were you at any point shot by a gamma ray?
你是不是被伽马射线给照射了?
]- No. - Exposed to gamma radiation of any kind?
- 没有 - 暴露到任何一种伽马辐射下?
- No, Ned. - No?
- 没有,奈德 - 没有?
You wouldn’t see it. Okay.
就算有你也看不见,好吧
That eliminates these and those and most of that side.
排除了这样那样的可能性
Are you now or have you ever been...
你现在或者是不是以前…
...a Norse god, vampire, or time-traveling cyborg?
…被北欧诸神,吸血鬼 或者穿越时空的机器人给…
I’ve known you since, what, first grade? I would have told you.
我从,似乎,一年级起就认识你了吧? 我想我应该已经告诉过你了
Vampire wouldn’t tell. Cyborg wouldn’t know.
吸血鬼可分辨不出来 机器人也是一样
Shut up.
闭嘴
Okay, if it’s not any of those, I guess, um, we’re looking at your basic...
好吧,如果都不是这些原因所造成的 我猜测,嗯,我们要看看你是否中了…
...spirit guide transformation magic. That’s kind of a biggie, actually.
…精神引导者的变形魔法 这其实说起来有点扯淡
That is here.
就在这里
When the hero...
当主角…
- I guess that’s... I guess, you. - Hm.
- 我想这里指的是…我猜是你 - 嗯
Uh, is transformed by his spirit guide...
由他的精神引导者改变形体…
...to set him on a new path.
…从而迈向新的人生道路
- Which is what? - Do I look like your spirit guide?
- 那是什么? - 我看起来像是你的精神引导者吗?