Before we get started, I think you should know that, uh, Mark’s a bastard.
在我们开始之前,我认为应该 先让你知道,马克是个私生子
Excuse me?
什么?
I had him out of wedlock, so...
我并不是结婚才有的这个孩子 所以…
...l’m single.
…我还单身
And I’m very rich.
而且我还非常富有
Okay.
好的
- Did you bring your transcripts? - Oh, yeah.
- 你带来了你的成绩单吗? - 带来了
Transcripts.
成绩单
Last school you went to was Cutler High in Connecticut.
你的上一个学校是康涅狄格州的 卡特勒高中
Straight-A student. Very impressive.
全优生,非常注目
Math club...
数学协会…
...National Merit finalist...
…国家奖学金…
...Coney Island Hot Dog Eating Champion.
…寇妮岛吃热狗冠军
Well, I think Hayden would be lucky to have you.
我想海顿高中会很庆幸 有你这样优秀的学生
- Welcome. - Thank you.
- 欢迎你 - 谢谢
Uh, yes, Mr. Gold. Do you have a question?
嗯,高德先生,你有什么问题吗?
Your hair is pretty.
你的头发很漂亮
Ah. Not a question, but thank you.
啊,不是一个问题,但是谢谢你
Would the lady mind if I smelled it?
你介意让我闻一下吗?
Now is probably a good time to tell you that I don’t date students’ parents.
不如趁此机会告诉你 我不会和学生家长约会的
Well, maybe I should tell you that I never don’t not date the principal of my child.
好吧,也许我应该告诉你 我绝对不会不和我孩子的校长约会的
Okay, come on, Dad. Come on, Dad.
好了,爸爸,好了,爸爸
Let’s go.
走吧
I was about to close!
我正要接近她了
You have to do it right now? Just calm down. You’re a dad.
你非要挑这个时候这样吗? 冷静一下,你现在可是我爸爸
- Hi. Oh, my gosh. We’re in.
- 我的天,我们成功了