Dad:You really did it, didn't you? Heh.
你还真做到了 不是吗
Proud ofyou.Thanks, Dad.
为你骄傲 谢谢爸爸
Juli:Where you going? To see Daniel. It's his birthday.
你去哪儿 去看看丹尼 今天是他生日
I wanna come with you.
我想跟你一起去
Dad:Oh, honey, just enjoy the morning, stay with your mom.
亲爱的 好好享受早晨吧 陪陪你妈
Juli:No, Dad. I wanna come.
不 爸 我想去
Dad:Sweetheart, listen.
甜心 听着
Sometimes, with Daniel...
有时侯丹尼...
Juli:I'm coming, Dad.
我要去 爸
Dad:Okay.
好吧
We'd better leave a note for your mother.
最好留个便条给你妈妈
Juli:In all the years, I'd never visited my Uncle Daniel.
这些年来我都没去见过我叔叔丹尼
I don't know why.
不知道为什么
It was always something my dad did alone.
这事一直都是我爸单独去做的
We didn't say much to each other on the drive to Devonhurst,
去德文霍斯特的路上我们少言寡语
but I didn't care.
但我并不介意
I just liked being with my dad.
我就是喜欢跟我爸呆在一起
Somehow the silenceseemed toconnect us
不过似乎一路上的沉默
in a way that words never could.
反而胜过了千言万语