Bryce Loski likes you. What?
布莱斯·洛斯奇喜欢你 什么
He's got a big crush on you.
他非常迷恋你
What are you talking about?
你说什么啊
Bryce Loski does not have a crush on me.
布莱斯·洛斯奇才没有迷恋我
Oh, yeah? In science, I caught him staring at you.
是吗 科学课的时候 我发现他盯着你看
He said it was because there was a bee in your hair.
她说你头发上有只蜜蜂
Is that the lamest cover-up or what?
这理由真是太逊了
Maybe there was a bee.
或许真有蜜蜂呢
The only bee you're attracting is B-R-Y-C-E.
你吸引的是只叫布莱斯的蜜蜂吧
I'm telling you, that boy islost in love land.
我告诉你 这男孩已经坠入情网了
Come on. Where?
跟我来去哪儿
I saw himsneaking offwith Garrett. Come on.
我看见他跟伽利特偷偷溜到那边去了 来
Are you freaking mental? Juli Baker. You hate her.
你神经病啊 朱莉·贝克 你讨厌她
That's what's so weird. I don't think I do.
我也奇怪 我好像并不讨厌她了
I can't stop thinking about her.
我就是忍不住老想她
You got it bad, man. What do I do?
你完了 那我该怎么办
You gotta nip this in the bud.
你得趁早打消这种想法
These aren't real emotions. They're not?
这不是真实的情感 不是吗
You feel guilty because of the egg thing.
你是因为鸡蛋的事情而感觉愧疚
Yeah, and I insulted her yard.
是啊 我还侮辱了她家的院子
Exactly. The place is a dump anyways.
没错 那地方确实一团糟
Her dad's got a retarded brother
她有个智障的叔叔
and all their money goes to helping him.
家里的钱都花在他身上了
A retard? Well, that ought to tell you something.
智障? 那你就该明白了
About what? About Juli.
明白什么 朱莉啊
What are you saying?
什么啊
The apple doesn't fall far from the tree,my friend.
所谓上梁不正下梁歪 朋友
Oh, heh. Yeah. Right. Yeah.
哦 对哦 对吧
I'll talk to you later.
回头再聊吧
Okay.
好的