How'd it go?
怎么样
I'm glad I went.
很高兴我去了
I'm glad you went too.
我也很高兴
Trina, it's Sunday. What are you doing mopping the floor?
翠娜 今天周日 干嘛要拖地啊
Patty Loski invited us over for dinner Friday night.
帕茜·洛斯奇请我们下周五去她家吃晚饭
Shouldn't she be mopping her floor?
那不是应该她拖她家的地吗
Or did she ask to borrow ours?
难道是要借咱家地板一用?
Nervous energy.
我就是有点激动
Did she invite all of us? Yes, she did.
请我们全家吗 嗯 全家
Even our friend Sal Monella?
甚至包括我们的沙门氏菌朋友吗
Richard.
理查德
Why, after all these years?
为什么 都这么多年了
Well, she said she felt really bad that they hadn't invited us before...
她说这么多年都没邀请过我们 很过意不去
...and apparently they want to get to know us better.
而且看来他们也想和我们加深了解
And you wanna go?
你想去吗
Well, she insisted.
她坚持要请
And I think it would be really nice.
我觉得这也挺不错的
All right.
好吧
We'll go.
那就去吧
I wasn't too thrilled about dinner with the Loskis...
我不太想去洛斯奇家吃饭
...but I could see it meant a lot to my mother.
但我看得出我妈很期待
At school the next day, I couldn't seem to concentrate.
第二天上学时 我总是走神
My thoughts kept running back to Daniel.
思绪总是跑到丹尼那边
I wondered what my grandparents had gone through having a son like him...
爷爷奶奶一定为这样的儿子付出了很多
...when reality interrupted.
这时现实却打乱了我的思绪