手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语六级 > 英语六级听力 > 2024年英语六级听力真题 > 正文

2024年6月英语六级听力真题(第1套) 长对话(1)

编辑:Daisy   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  
  • Conversation One
  • 对话一
  • Thank you for meeting with me, Stephen, at such a short notice.
  • 感谢你在这么短的时间内与我会面,斯蒂芬。
  • Not a problem, Margaret.
  • 没问题,玛格丽特。
  • Now please give me some good news. Have you agreed to my last proposal?
  • 现在,请给我一些好消息。你同意我最后的提议了吗?
  • I have indeed and I wish to sign the agreement, pending one small change to be made a contract.
  • 我确实有,我希望签署这份协议,等待对合同进行一项小的修改。
  • Margaret, we've been through this for almost a year now, back and forth making alterations.
  • 玛格丽特,我们已经为此忙活了将近一年,来来回回地修改。
  • Are you sure you want to make a sponsorship deal for your clients or not?
  • 你确定要为你的客户达成赞助协议吗?
  • I ask this because frankly, some people at my end are running out of patience.
  • 我之所以这么问,是因为坦率地说,我这边的一些人已经失去耐心了。
  • I understand your concerns, but as I'm sure you understand, we hold our clients' best interests to be of the utmost concern.
  • 我理解你的担忧,但我相信你也明白,我们认为客户的最大利益是至关重要的。
  • We therefore comb through the fine details of all contracts.
  • 我们因此梳理了所有合同的细节。
  • Rest assured we all appreciate your firm's patience.
  • 请放心,我们都很感激贵公司的耐心。
  • Okay, fine. So what changes do you wish to make?
  • 好的,没问题。那么你希望做出什么改变呢?
  • Essentially, we would like the new deal to exclude the Middle East. That's all.
  • 从本质上讲,我们希望新协议将中东排除在外。就这些。
  • The Middle East? Why?
  • 中东?为什么?
  • My client has a couple of other prospective marketing deals from companies in the Middle East.
  • 我的客户有几个来自中东公司的其他潜在营销交易。
  • Those offers, should they materialize, would exclusively employ my client's image in the Middle East only.
  • 这些提议,如果它们实现了,将仅在中东地区独家使用我客户的形象。
  • Therefore, in order to avoid any conflict, we would need to ensure that both marketing campaigns do not overlap geographically.
  • 因此,为了避免任何冲突,我们需要确保两个营销活动在地理上不重叠。
  • What business sector in the Middle East are we talking about here?
  • 我们在这里谈论的是中东的哪个商业领域?
  • Real estate. Well, that should be okay then.
  • 房地产。嗯,那应该没问题了。
  • So long as the product is very different from our food and beverage market, there should be no conflict of interest.
  • 只要该产品与我们的食品和饮料市场有很大的不同,就不应该存在利益冲突。
  • Nevertheless, I will have to run this through my people.
  • 不过,我得让我的人来处理这件事。
  • I don't foresee any problem, though.
  • 不过,我不认为会有任何问题。
  • The Middle East is a negligible market for us.
  • 中东对我们来说是一个可以忽略不计的市场。
  • But I still need to check this with a couple of departments.
  • 但是,我还是需要和几个部门核实一下这个事情。
  • Questions 1 to 4 are based on the conversation you have just heard.
  • 根据你刚刚听到的对话回答1-4题。
  • Question 1. What does the woman say she will do?
  • 女士说她会做什么?
  • Question 2. What does the man say about some people he represents?
  • 关于他所代表的一些人,男士说了什么?
  • Question 3. What reason does the woman give for the new deal to exclude the Middle East?
  • 新协议要将中东地区排除在外,女士给出的理由是什么?
  • Question 4. What does the man say about the Middle East?
  • 关于中东,男士说了什么?


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

Conversation One

对话一

Thank you for meeting with me, Stephen, at such a short notice.

感谢你在这么短的时间内与我会面,斯蒂芬。

Not a problem, Margaret.

没问题,玛格丽特。

Now please give me some good news. Have you agreed to my last proposal?

现在,请给我一些好消息。你同意我最后的提议了吗?

I have indeed and I wish to sign the agreement, pending one small change to be made a contract.

我确实有,我希望签署这份协议,等待对合同进行一项小的修改。

Margaret, we've been through this for almost a year now, back and forth making alterations.

玛格丽特,我们已经为此忙活了将近一年,来来回回地修改。

Are you sure you want to make a sponsorship deal for your clients or not?

你确定要为你的客户达成赞助协议吗?

I ask this because frankly, some people at my end are running out of patience.

我之所以这么问,是因为坦率地说,我这边的一些人已经失去耐心了。

I understand your concerns, but as I'm sure you understand, we hold our clients' best interests to be of the utmost concern.

我理解你的担忧,但我相信你也明白,我们认为客户的最大利益是至关重要的。

We therefore comb through the fine details of all contracts.

我们因此梳理了所有合同的细节。

Rest assured we all appreciate your firm's patience.

请放心,我们都很感激贵公司的耐心。

Okay, fine. So what changes do you wish to make?

好的,没问题。那么你希望做出什么改变呢?

Essentially, we would like the new deal to exclude the Middle East. That's all.

从本质上讲,我们希望新协议将中东排除在外。就这些。

The Middle East? Why?

中东?为什么?

My client has a couple of other prospective marketing deals from companies in the Middle East.

我的客户有几个来自中东公司的其他潜在营销交易。

Those offers, should they materialize, would exclusively employ my client's image in the Middle East only.

这些提议,如果它们实现了,将仅在中东地区独家使用我客户的形象。

Therefore, in order to avoid any conflict, we would need to ensure that both marketing campaigns do not overlap geographically.

因此,为了避免任何冲突,我们需要确保两个营销活动在地理上不重叠。

What business sector in the Middle East are we talking about here?

我们在这里谈论的是中东的哪个商业领域?

Real estate. Well, that should be okay then.

房地产。嗯,那应该没问题了。

So long as the product is very different from our food and beverage market, there should be no conflict of interest.

只要该产品与我们的食品和饮料市场有很大的不同,就不应该存在利益冲突。

Nevertheless, I will have to run this through my people.

不过,我得让我的人来处理这件事。

I don't foresee any problem, though.

不过,我不认为会有任何问题。

The Middle East is a negligible market for us.

中东对我们来说是一个可以忽略不计的市场。

But I still need to check this with a couple of departments.

但是,我还是需要和几个部门核实一下这个事情。

Question 1. What does the woman say she will do?

女士说她会做什么?

Question 2. What does the man say about some people he represents?

关于他所代表的一些人,男士说了什么?

Question 3. What reason does the woman give for the new deal to exclude the Middle East?

新协议要将中东地区排除在外,女士给出的理由是什么?

Question 4. What does the man say about the Middle East?

关于中东,男士说了什么?

重点单词   查看全部解释    
negligible ['neglidʒəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 可以忽略的,微不足道的

联想记忆
conflict ['kɔnflikt]

想一想再看

n. 冲突,矛盾,斗争,战斗
vi. 冲突,争

联想记忆
nevertheless [.nevəðə'les]

想一想再看

adv. 仍然,不过
conj. 然而,不过

 
exclusively [iks'klu:sivli]

想一想再看

adv. 排他地(独占地,专门地,仅仅,只)

 
patience ['peiʃəns]

想一想再看

n. 耐心,忍耐,毅力
n. 单人玩的牌

联想记忆
exclude [iks'klu:d]

想一想再看

vt. 除外,排除,拒绝

联想记忆
check [tʃek]

想一想再看

n. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案

联想记忆
foresee [fɔ:'si:]

想一想再看

v. 预见,预知

联想记忆
conversation [.kɔnvə'seiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 会话,谈话

联想记忆
assured [ə'ʃuəd]

想一想再看

adj. 确实的,保障的,有自信的 动词assure的过

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。