手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 双语有声读物 > 中国名著 > 西游记英文版 > 正文

《西游记》第三十三章:八戒打瞌睡

编辑:Daisy   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

Journey to the West Chapter 33 Bajie Takes a Nap

《西游记》第三十三章:八戒打瞌睡

After Wukong went away, the other three continued west. That afternoon they stopped to rest.

悟空离开之后,其他三人继续西行。那天下午,他们停下来休息。

Bajie sat down in the grass next to the road. He let out a great big yawn.

八戒坐在路边的草地上。他打了个大大的哈欠。

"Bajie," said the Tang Monk. " Go find us some food. Wujing and I will wait here."

“八戒。” 唐僧说,“你去找点吃的来。悟净和我在这里等着。”

The pig grumbled. "Ugh! I just sat down!" He got back up.

八戒抱怨道:“哎!我刚坐下!” 他又站了起来。

"This journey is too difficult," he said. Then he wandered off.

“去西天太辛苦了。” 他说。说完,他就走了。

After a few minutes of walking, Bajie looked around. There was no one around.

八戒走了几分钟后,停下来四处看了看。周围一个人都没有。

"I'm too tired to look for food," he said to himself. "But if I go back now, Master will be angry."

“我太累了,没法去找吃的。” 他自言自语地说,“但是,我现在回去的话,师父会生气的。”

He yawned. "I'll take a nap. When I wake up, I'll go back to Master.

他打了个哈欠。“我要睡一小会儿。等我睡醒了,我就回去跟师父说,

I'll tell him I searched everywhere but couldn't find any food."

我到处都走遍了,但是没找到吃的。”

Bajie lay down behind some bushes. Soon he was snoring loudly.

八戒在灌木丛后面躺了下来。很快,他就打起了呼噜。

An hour later the Tang Monk and Wujing were still waiting by the road.

过了一个小时,唐僧和悟净依然在路边等着。

"What is taking Bajie so long?" asked the monk.Wujing looked annoyed.

“八戒怎么这么久还没回来?” 唐僧问。悟净看上去有点儿生气。

"He probably found food and is now eating it all himself. I'll go and look for him."

他说:“他可能找到了食物,正自己吃呢。我去找找他。”

Wujing got up and went to look for Bajie. "Mmm," said a voice suddenly.

悟净站起来,去找八戒了。“嗯。” 一个声音突然响起,

"Yummy noodles!"Wujing frowned. "That's Bajie. He did find food, and he's not sharing it with us!"

“面条,好吃!”悟净皱起了眉毛。“那是八戒。他一定是找到了食物,但却不给我们!”

Meanwhile the Tang Monk became bored. He stood up to stretch his legs and looked around.

与此同时,唐僧感觉有点儿无聊。他站起来伸了伸腿,四下看了看。

"This is a beautiful forest," he said to himself. "I'll take a short walk."

“这树林真美。” 他自言自语地说,“我去周边走走。”

The monk walked quietly through the woods, admiring flowers and plants as he went.

唐僧在树林中边走,边欣赏着花草。

He went deeper and deeper into the forest. Then, in the midst of all the trees, he saw a pagoda.

他走到了树林深处。在树林中央,他看到了一座宝塔。

"How odd! Here’s a pagoda," he thought. "Maybe we can all stay here tonight."

“奇怪,这里有个宝塔。” 他想,“也许,我们今晚可以在这里过夜。”

The Tang Monk went to the door of the pagoda and opened it.

唐僧走到宝塔门前,打开了门。

He gasped. A monster was sleeping inside! The monster had a purple beard and long, sharp fangs.

他大吃一惊。有个妖怪正在里面睡觉!妖怪长了一脸紫色的胡子和一口锋利的尖牙。

The Tang Monk tried to walk away, but the monster woke up. "Who's there?" called the monster.

当唐僧想离开的时候,那个妖怪醒了。“谁在那里?” 妖怪大叫。

He stood up.The Tang Monk turned around, shaking with fear.

他站了起来。唐僧转过身来,害怕得浑身发抖。

"Sorry to wake you," he said. "I, uh..." The monster came closer and smiled.

“很抱歉吵醒你了。” 他说,“我,呃……”妖怪走近了些,笑了。

"You're a monk," he said. He licked his lips."Y-yes," said the Tang Monk.

“你是个和尚。” 他说。妖怪舔了舔自己的嘴唇。“是,是。” 唐僧说,

"I'm from the T-Tang Empire. I..." The monster's eyes lit up. "You're the Tang Monk!"

“我来自大唐,我……”妖怪的眼睛亮了。“你是唐僧!”

Meanwhile Wujing stomped toward Bajie's voice. He peered behind some bushes and saw the pig fast asleep.

与此同时,悟净顺着八戒的声音找了过去。他在灌木丛背后找到了八戒。八戒在那里睡得正香。

"May I have more tofu?" asked Bajie. He was talking in his sleep.

“能再给我一些豆腐吗?” 八戒问。他在说梦话。

"Yes, please cook lots more. I will eat it all. "Wujing kicked the pig. "Wake up!"

“好的,请多给点儿。我会把它们吃光的。”悟净踢了八戒一脚,说:“醒醒!”

Bajie jumped to his feet, wiping drool from the side of his mouth.

八戒跳了起来,擦了擦嘴角的口水。

"How dare you sleep while we wait for you?" said Wujing.

“我们都在等着你,你居然在这里睡觉?” 悟净说,

"Now let's go back to Master."Bajie sighed.

“我们现在回去找师父。”八戒叹了口气。

With his head hung low, he followed Wujing back to the road.

他低着头,跟着悟净往回走。

But when they got there, the Tang Monk was gone. "Maybe he’s nearby," said Wujing.

当他们回来的时候,唐僧却不见了。“也许他在附近。” 悟净说。

He and Bajie wandered through the woods, looking for the monk.

他和八戒在树林里到处寻找唐僧。

Soon they saw the pagoda. They knocked on the door, and the monster answered.

很快,他们就看到了那座宝塔。他们敲了敲门。妖怪开了门。

"Who are you?" asked the monster.Wujing told the monster who they were.

“你们是谁?” 妖怪说。悟净告诉了他。

"We're looking for a monk." The monster laughed. "I have a monk here. I'm going to eat him for dinner!"

“我们正在找一个和尚。”妖怪笑了。“我这里有个和尚。我要把他当晚饭吃!”

重点单词   查看全部解释    
admiring [əd'maiəriŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 赞赏的,羡慕的

 
annoyed

想一想再看

adj. 恼怒的;烦闷的 v. 使烦恼;打扰(annoy

 
stretch [stretʃ]

想一想再看

n. 伸展,张开
adj. 可伸缩的

 
minutes ['minits]

想一想再看

n. 会议记录,(复数)分钟

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。